Monday, April 6, 2009

Zandre 2


Morning was beautiful, birds were singing outside of the apartment's window, sunlight wasn't glaring but warmly shined into the apartment. Zandre was comfortably lying on her bed with her both eyes widely open.

"So i am awake?" she asked herself and laughed dryly prepare to get to work

There was a sound. someone unlocked her door. she was well alert, she went under her bed and called the number she never wish to call.
___________________________

"yes, get it done. the scene i wan the color to be richer...." Daniel was busy supervising the interior designers about the scene.

"Daniel, your cell is ringing." Said a young girl named Tanya.

He looked at his phone and he smile,

"Yes?" He asked without saying hello.

"Ask your people to leave my place. I am ready to work. I woke up late tat's all!" She said softly afraid the men in her place heard her.

"Huh? My people?" Daniel asked

"Stop acting. there's 2 person broke into my apartment! I suppose they are your so-called friends!"

"Zandre, where are you now?"

"I am under my bed.."

"You believe me or not, those are not my people, and you stay there, i will be at your place at once!"

He ran to his car and left without telling anyone anything

"Where's the director?" Asked an orange haired, blued eyes man.

"He left." Said Tanya

"I can see that, but where?" Asked again

"I am not sure."

"This man, he asked me to be here and he left." He said and he lightly shake his head "I will wait for him at his office, bring me to his office." He stared at Tanya as if he was hypnotising her and he smiled.

____________________________________

Daniel started at the open door of Zandre's apartment and quickly rushed. there was nobody, he walked into Zandre's room and bought her out of the bed and hugged her.

"Where are those people?" He asked and touched her forehead

Zandre walked out her room and she saw everything, her laptop, her television set, even her dining table disappear in 15 minutes time. she stared at him and said:

"They are gone with my stuff."

"Are you alright?" He was worried is she fine and she started to cry

"No, i am not." She was crying for her money

"Are you shocked by those people?"

"Yes" by their extremely fantastic speed of stealing her stuff away

"I am here, always here." He said and lightly hugged her

"huh?" What's is talking about? is he going to pay her lost!?

"Those people will not hurt you, Zandre I am here to protect you." He smiled

"Ohh..." She finally gets it. However, this wasn't not the main concern.

Zandre looked out to her hall from her kitchen and she saw 2 man was trying to move her Mac's monitor. She was speechless but she pulled Daniel shirt and both of them was staring at the buglers speechlessly. This is insane, they are moving her furniture in front of her! She wanted to walk out and swear at them but Daniel pulled her and the hinde besides the kitchen cabinet.

"Shii..." Whispered Daniel beside her left ear

Daniel took out his phone and he saw one sms from his friend:-

I have made a police report. and the guard of your lovers apartment. they cant get out of the apartment. the number plate of their truck is wxx 1234

they will soon walk to the kitchen start moving the refrigerator, move to the study room and when they were in the kitchen walk out of the apartment.

ps: im at ur office now, you should be here in 20 minutes

love,
Henry

Daniel smiled and did like what mentioned in the sms and escaped safely.
___________________________________

Daniel walked into hid office, he ignored his friends sat at his place made a few phone calls and finally started at his friend.

"How can you be so right in time!?" Asked Daniel

"Is in my blood, not like i have the choice!" Said Henry and he drank the should-be-hot-coffee(lol).

"What are you doing now?" Asked Daniel while reading the newspaper

"Drinking a cup of coffee that suppose to be hot." Said Henry

"I mean your job, but anyway you can always heat it up with your spell." Said Daniel

"I am lazy. I rather use the oven."

"Oven is for cakes."

"I saw a girl in one of your movie used an oven to roast chicken."

"So?"

"Oven is not only for cake then."

"Oh my, I am speaking with a magician." Said Daniel and laughed dryly.

Henry is his best friend. they know each other since childhood. One winter, he saw Henry was playing with fire, the fire was on his hand and he seemed to be summoning the fire and he asked Henry about it and he noticed there's really magic on Earth.

"I am not a magician. I am a wizard."

"I don't see any different."

"Magician are the ones who pull a bunny out from his hat, who turn papers to flowers. those are magic tricks." Said Henry

"So you read a Crystal ball?" Asked Daniel

"Those are bullshit! I used my six sense." Said Henry

"Well, it's something like Howl's moving castle?" Asked Daniel

"Do i look like i have a moving castle?"

"If you have one the government will bomb it. they will accuse that you are the terrorist"

"Stop your nonsense but i do have a door like his."

"Well, sometimes i really feel pity for you." Daniel stopped and said "You are able to read every one's future, but not yours and family members as well as the one you are in love with."

"This is life." He said "Daniel, I heard the movie you are working on is something about magic and spells?"

"Yea, that's why i need your advise." Daniel stood up

"Well, what are you going to film and me will a different story. Wizard, witches are not like what a normal people thought."

"I want to make it as close to the real ones as possible." Said Daniel

"No. Sorry my dear friend you cant and you are not allowed to. I don't want you to be curse as well as your bride."

"My bride?"

"I saved both of you didn't I?" He smiled wickedly and walked out the room
___________________________

Daniel walked out his office after thinking about what did Henry told him. Zandre is going to be his bride?

"Zandre! There a bouquet of flowers for you." Cried Tanya

Daniel looked over it was a bouquet of red roses. He started at Zandre, she was happy but she was worry at the same time. he doesn't understand the mix expressions in her face and she walked to him

"Is a present for my mother. I don't have the time to drop by the florist after work" and she walked away

He was puzzled why did she tell him about it? why would she thinks that he give a damn on the flowers? He is interested in her, but it's that obvious? Oh, he wants his pride back. he couldn't believe he was blind by love and lost his pride.

"Zandre!" He cried behind her

"Why did you explain all those to me?" Asked Daniel

"I thought you would like to know, since you started at me for so long."

"You tot that i am in love with you!?" He asked out of blue and made her blushed

"un...huh.." She nodded her head

He was silent and looked up to the ceiling

"Is ok if you aren't. I might mistaken for you being such a gentlemen just now went the people broke into my place. I thought..."

He finger was on her lips to make her silent and he said

"Listen carefully, and i only said it once in a while. it really depends on my mood, anyway. listen. I am interested in you." He said it words by words

"Interested!?" Cried Zandre

"I am not a whore! don't ever speak to me in this way! what do you mean by interested? what's interested? interested in what? wthack is your problem!?"

"WHORE!? since when i said that you are a whore!?" he was lost and explained "Interested means I have the passion on you."

"What passion? I am not a hobby! Is not like you have a passion in directing or passion in cooking!"

"Passion is interested! is not like cooking!"

"is it that hard to admit you are in love instead of making it even worst?" asked Thomas

Both of them looked around and stunned by the amount of audiences they had. Not only their workers but also the reporters. and now the feel the flashes.

"Daniel, admit it!" One of the reporters cried and made the others started to cried as well

"I... I.. am.... " oh gosh this is hard!

"what?" asked Zandre

"Director, do you need some beer to help you out?" asked Tanya

"what kinda of man are you? dont even have the courage to admit what's in your mind" whisper Zandre

"Yes! yes. i am in love with you! Are you happy with it?" Said Daniel angrily "This is why I always make fun of you! this is why i am being fussy with everything you done!"

She hugged him and he seemed to calmed down by her hug.

"Kiss her!" Said the reporters

"No.. You people have enough of what you want." Cried Daniel "Leave us alone"


-END-

Story of Henry and Tanya will be continue if possible. =)

ps: feedback pls. dont kill our cbox. cbox will die with out ppl spam thr.
i love you <3

No comments: