Thursday, April 2, 2009

Zandre


"Hi, this is calling from 'Wemakeyouasprettyasabride'." said a young man. He used a extremely fast speed to read out the company name

"Huh? we mock u as nasty as a bitch!?" He didnt get what did the young man said.

"No. Sir, is We-make-you-as-pretty-as-a-bride" The young man said slowly.

"Oh.. yea, where's ur make up artist? the wedding is about to start." He said sharply

"This is why i was speaking in such a fast speed. Teddy got into an accident." The young man said softly

"Teddy got into an accident so what!? I dont need a bear to make up my bride!" He said calmly

"No sir. Teddy is our make up artist." The young man said so soft that he almost cant hear himself.

"WHAT!?" wtf, so now what?

"We are so sorry." The young man said sincerely

"Dont you have any back-ups for me!?" He asked after a moment of silent

"Sorry, all of our back-ups are busy today. Today is a very bus..."

He shut his phone before the young man could finish the conversation.

"Daniel, is everything alright?" A man touched his shoulder and asked gently.

"No, the make-up artist got into an accident." Daniel said and his hand was on his forehead to show how frustrated was him.

"Back-ups?" The man asked.

"No. They dont have any for today." He look at the man and asked "Henry, what should i do!?"

They were silent until Henry spotted someone.

"Daniel! Look!" He pointed at a guy that dressed slightly more feminine and Daniel ran over to the guy.

"Suki!" Daniel cried and hugged Suki warmly. "I didnt know you can make it for today! I thought you were in LA. "

"Of course I have to! Daniel you are my best friend!" he pulled himself to Daniel's chest "You are handsome and strong as usual!" He said while touching Daniel's face.

"Suki, I need your help." Daniel said

"Oh yea, of course. anything darling. I mean anything." He twinkled his left eye toward Daniel.

"Please come, I need you badly as well as Zandre." Daniel said and pulled him to the hotel's lift.

"Daniel, where are we going?" Suki asked and he blushed.

"No suki. please dont get me wrong, Zandre's make up artist got into an accident. I need your help." Daniel said and showed his doggies eyes to Suki

"Oh... she is a darling too. I always want to do make-up for her but I dont have the chance. As you know script writers normally dont go to important press cons." Suki said dramatically with his hand moving around expressing his feelings.

__________________________________

"Darling, looks who's here!" Daniel said while he opened the door.

"Suki!?" She hugged him and asked "Daniel darling, where's the make up artist?"

"He got into an accident. he cant make it today." He said

"And this is why I am here!" Suki added quickly.

"But I dont have any make up tools not even a lipstick." She said

"Oh Sweet heart look at the mirror and smile." Said Suki "Look you are already pretty!"

"WTF!? No way! She is not going to look so pale on her own wedding!" Said Daniel

And they heard someone is crying in the lavatory and Zandre walked to the lavatory and saw a young girl was inside.

"Who are you?" Asked Zandre.

"I..am... his fans." She pointed at Daniel

"Who are you? Why are you hiding in my washroom!?" Daniel asked.

"I am a huge fans of yours. I watched every movie you directed." The young girl said softly.

"Ohh... " Suki said excitingly.

Daniel remain silent. he was so headache about the make-up artist and now a young girl hided in his hotel's washroom and telling him how much she likes his creation. is this what should a famous and young director face during his wedding!? It's so unfair. He looked at her and asked:

"Do you have any make-up tools in your bag!?"

"yes.. My lips gross... and.." She slowly took out her stuff one by one and Daniel was so impatient he poured everything from her bag out.

"Is these what you need!?" He asked Suki

"Nono.. These brands are not what i used to do make up. first of all will spoilt the skin color, and the eye shadow is just Ughh.. the color is not striking at all.. and thirdly..." Daniel gave him a stop sign and looked out the window

"Write down a list what do you need. I am going to the mall opposite and get everything you need." Daniel said calmly

"Darling.. please dont stress yourself too much. is ok to look pale." Zandre said while hugging Daniel from his back.

"No.. is not. is your wedding day, Our wedding day. I cant spoilt your dream." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Okay, this is the list. " said Suki

Daniel read the list and he thought it's such a long list. he wonder can he get everything in the shopping mall.

"Honey, get everything from the make up store." Suki said.

"of course make up store. which brand?" Daniel asked

"Make up store!" Said Suki angrily with both hand on his waist

"Daniel, there's a shop known as the make up store." Said Zandre.

"Oh..." He said and staring the young girl "You know what? next time dont sneak into my room anymore. thanks for your support." He said and walked out of the room.

_____________________________________

He was so rush we ran across the street without bothering the traffic light. Car honks and people are staring at him thinking how barbaric is him. While he is running inside the mail, people stopping him and asked him for autograph, and asked him isnt today was his wedding day, why is running in the mall and so many questions. he was angry but he can do nothing just be polite, he has to fake a little as a celebrity.

______________________________________

"Im back. Take this and i have some business to deal with." Said Daniel

"Darling who are those people!?" Asked Zandre while looking more than 60 people outside her room.

"They are my fans I met them on the way to get your stuff. but I cant stop i have to rush. so now, i have to give them the autograph and signature they wanted." He said

"Zandre, do you mind I bring them in? I am really tired I need to sit on a sofa." Asked Daniel "Darling I am so sorry."

"Is okay. Let them in. You looked so worn-out." She said understandingly.

"I'm going to sit here. you people please line up and keep quite. as you know this is a hotel and be discipline. thank you." He sat down and drank the iced water Zandre prepared for him.

"Daniel! Am I allowed to take a picture with you?"
"Oh Daniel, can I hug you!?"
"Daniel, can you sign on my T-shirt?"
"Daniel, You are so sweet."
"Daniel can I drink the iced water you drank before?"

everyone wanted a piece from him this made his beautiful bride smiled while she was doing her make up.


ps: should i write a story about how did Daniel and Zandre met each other?


love,
Tzen

No comments: