Friday, April 24, 2009

a promise


I was once someone to you. I might not be important but at least someone you will thought of when you were upset. People referred me as your mistress, but i did not want to accept the fact. I told myself that there must be one day, one day that you will tell me you love me because i will always wait and look forward to that day. it will definitely be the most wonderful day in my life after 8 years of waiting. I told myself not to give up, one day you are still single there is still be some hope.


Time flies, i am getting older and older. I met and gave up all the wonderful chances from the others, because i believe i deserve a chance from you. Almost everyone around me gave me the chance that you should be giving to me but you were still silent. You were acting like the prince in the poker card, you never show any of your expression to me. you smiled and laugh happily to the other but to me, you are just a poker card's character.


This is the 8th years, i woke up and saw you left your cellphone on the table but you weren't in the house. At first i was worried and i wonder should i bring your cell to you after what did i tell you last night. i lied to you, i told you i am getting married soon. i told you i finally found someone because i want to know it is like what i think or it is just my fantasy of hoping a chance from you. However, you were silent. I did not cry, i smiled dryly. i woke up by a night mare, my pillow was wet and i saw your cell. after a long consideration, i told my self it will be the last time seeing you. after returning it to you i will want to see you again. i need to give myself and the others a chance.


"Excuse me, I would like to return this cell to Mr.Tayson?" I told a young man but he looked puzzled and i was nervous i told him "Or maybe could you please pass it to him?"


The young man was silent looking at me, and again i asked


"Is there anything on my face?" I was worried, i thought my make up was messed up and i notice he wasnt looking at me but behind me. i turned back and i saw the person i was looking for.


You looked calm as usual, you were in a blue striped white shirt and your jeans that match your lean and tall body wonderfully. your tidily waxed spiky hair and your pretty and huge eyes, straight nose and thin lips i know you are what everyone else looking for. A women like me is just a toy to you. I smiled and walked to you passed your cell phone to him. For once in your life, you actually smiled to me. Surprisingly i blushed on the spot. i didnt know why but i was blushed and i few shy and the heat in my face, i know my face was getting red. you hugged me in blue i didnt know what to react nor do. i was stoned.


"Let's go for breakfast." you told me and walked away by holding my hand.


I wanted to tell you, this is not the way to settle a problem. i wanted to tell you, we shouldnt be meeting each other again. i wanted to tell you, this is not the right thing to do. However, everything was stuck in my throat, i started at you. this was the first time you looked such happy to me, this was the first time you smiled at me, this is the first time you hugged me, this is the first time you hold my hand. when i was still puzzled you passed something to me. my cheeks was wet by the tears of joy, you gave all the promise that i was asking so badly, the promise i thought i deserve to have but i wont have it, a promise i thought the world might have given to me but not you, a wedding ring.

No comments: