Friday, April 3, 2009

Zandre 1


An elegant women walked with a sexy mini black dress into the movie set gracefully. her beauty captured every one's eyes. everyone seemed to be stunned by her irresistible beauty.


Zandre was looking at her, she thought that how could someone be as elegant and pretty as her. She was as outstanding as the Moon. Nor matter how many stars surrounding her she is still the most outstanding one.


"Zandre!" She was lost in her beauty until her colleague cried for her.


"Ohh.. yes?" She asked.


"The director is looking for you." Her colleague told her and added on before he walked away "He is angry. There's a mistake in the script."


"Okay." She smiled at her colleague although she knew that she will be in deep trouble.

_____________________________


Zendre knocked the door and walked in slowly.


"What is this!?" The director asked angrily. He roughly threw the scripts on the table and added on "There's tons of spelling mistake and the events doesn't seems to caught up. not to mention that the story line doesn't make any senses!"


"Spelling mistake!?" She asked softly.


"Look at this...." The director was mumblings angrily


Zandre wasn't listening at all. all she was looking is the women that walked in the set likes a moon just now.


"ZANDRE! Are you listening? you have a very very serious attitude problem!" The director said harshly.


"Yes! I was listening. There's no way will be spelling mistake. I used MS words to check every single words." She said


"You aren't listening!" He said


"Darling, calm down" Said the elegant women


"I never know what you want. you are just being demanding and trying to give me a freaking hard time which i don't understand why are you doing this!" Zandre said and walked out the room and she slammed the door.


"WTF!? did she just.. walked out and telling me i was being a really bad boss?" He asked the elegant women.


"Darling, you are being a little too hash to such a fresh script writer like her. after all she is not even 20." She said and touches hugged.


"Lessy, why are you here today?" He asked her and refused the hug she wanted to offer


"I thought of visiting my boy friend. since i was so busy for the past few months i thought you would miss me." She said


"I saw you on the newspaper almost everyday. so why on Earth will I miss you?" He asked sharply.


"Dan, you are the one who told me not to listen to the press and what are you doing now? I thought you should have believe me" She said


"Believe you?" he laughed dryly "Who is the man you kissed the other day?"


"...." she remained silent


"Or you didn't know which one i was talking about? Lessy, i am busy with my job doesn't mean i am dead." He walked to her and said " He stared at her fiercely and said "I don't really mind you doing all this but at least let me know or if you were thinking not separating with me do it privately. How can you kiss a man on the street? You are a model! You are famous as well as me. I was so embarrass when the reporters came to me!"


"Daniel, do you love me?" She asked while hot tears were on her checks.


"Frankly, I really enjoy the first few year we were together. I thought we were a good match. We tried out new stuff together, we stayed together. We were honest to each other."


"We are not anymore."


"Maybe we are too busy these days. we don't really have the time. when i am free, you will be away." He said


They were silent and He finally said


"We need a break for a while or forever, i have no idea. Things are changing, and i certainly don't use to it."


He walked out the room left her alone sitting on the sofa.

___________________________


"Where is Zandre!?" He asked one young man that was testing on the camera


"She walked out just now. I don't know where she went. You can try asking the Thomas." The young camera man said


"Thomas, do you know where is Zandre?" Daniel asked


"I thought she went to see you just now." Thomas said and looked at Daniel "You didn't yell at her again, didnt you?"


"I did a little. but i haven't really start she already yelled at me and slam the door! She actually slammed my door!!!" Daniel was acting like a kid that lost his candy


"So you lost your pride huh?" Thomas laughed and said "Man, is she the first women who slammed such a handsome director's door? Even an A-listed movie star like me don't have the courage to do that."


"Is not the time to joke, if she weren't here, no one is going to correct the script and I am not going to pay you." Daniel stared at Thomas


"I have no idea where is she." Thomas said and added "Stop yelling at her. Why cant you just be kind to her?"


"Bullying her is entertaining."

__________________________________


"Zandre, where are you!?" Daniel was yelling at the other end of the phone


"I.. I.. I don't want to work for you..." She said while she was crying "I will send my resign letter tomorrow."


"Zandre, you don't really have a choice. if you don't turn up tomorrow, i am going to burn down the apartment you are staying!" He yelled at her again


"I rather die in fire than seeing you!" She said and hung up the phone.

____________________________________________


"Morning, is Zandre here?" Daniel asked his assistance


"No, she gave me a re...sign letter." The young assistance don't dare to look at his boss. He doesnt understand why is his boss so kinda to everyone but Zandre. Zandre was a really pretty and lovely young girl, everyone in the set loves her but his boss.


"Is ok. Get to work. She will be back tomorrow." Daniel said and walked away.


"Thomas, your brother is still in college right?" Daniel asked


"Yes, what's up?" Thomas asked curiously although he can guess wouldn't be anything good


"I am going to pay him 1k for a day job." He said


"Like what?" Thomas asked


"I need someone to set a fake fire scene. and as you can see everyone are busy. so i need 2 person. could you please ask whether is his friends interested." He said "1k per-person, if it turn out a fantastic scene i will pay 3k as bonus to each of them."


"USD?" Asked Thomas


"Are you out of your mind!? of course not! is just something simple, if they are not wlling to do, i will have someone else to do it!"


"Well, i will ring him now." Said Thomas

________________________________________


What sound was that? Zandre thought something was ringing. she rose from her bed and walked to the window and she saw the fireman were climbing all over her apartment. it was 3am, she open her door and notice there wasn't any fire but why is all these? is there really a fire?


"Miss. Zandre!" Someone knocked her door yelling for her.


"Yes?" She asked softly


"Run! What are you doing here? The apartment is on fire!"


"I need to change." She was in her Pjs


"There's no time! Come..." Zandre was pulled down by her neighbour. she didnt believe it was fire, there's no heat at all and she cant see where's the fire. how can this be.


She ran down and she was so puzzled, she stoned on there.


"Didn't i told you to work?" Said a voice calmly


She turned and she saw him. it's him!! she could believe he actually set this up!


"you set this up didn't you?" She asked. she tried to control her temper


"Nope, it was an accident. My friends apartment was on fire." He said evilly and he turn back passed 2 4k cheque to two young man.


"I didn't know you are such a kinda person."


"Why?"


"both of them are your friends right? you are paying their LOST. aren't you?" she asked


"Well, i them to accidentally burn their curtains, that's all."


"Why is everyone down since it's only YOUR friends curtains burned?"


"This is why you need a smart director to direct it, like it's serious."


"I hate you."

)
"Well, do you wan me to burn you? since you told me you rather die in fire than working for me." He laughed dryly and added "I remember I still have some thinner in my FRIEND's place."
)
"Are you trying to kill me?" She asked
)
"Work tomorrow or something else will happen" he said and walked away.

"like what?" She asked "Huge king kong on my roof?"

"Those are animated by computer. is hard to do that." He said "Maybe I will ask my FRIEND to break into your apartment. I will pay my friend's medical fees but not yours."
L
L

sorry i notice i cant finish it in one post. to be continue k?~ (feedback pls)

No comments: