Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's all about Lavender!



MSN


Isabella says:

I am planing to sew a cellphone holder


Eva says:

Are you really that free? I wish to be you


Isabella says:

I just want to kill my time


Eva says:

Go ahead then


Isabella says:

But i don't know who should i present to


Eva says:

Use it yourself


Isabella says:

I find it very troublesome however i have no one to present to. =(

____________________________________

Isabella was holding a bottle of lavender essence which was a bday present from her dear friends. Isabella never like the smell of lavender, it's always too heavy to her. However, as a creative student, not to deny Isabella always inspired by lavender. Her script, her design, and the list goes on. Friend thought that she loves it but they never know she hates the smell of it. Once, she wrote a story about a lavender field owner wanted to demolish the field but he ended didnt because at last he fall in love with it, and she told her friends, she actually hate the smell of lavender. However, she loves the outlook, the color, the characteristic of the flower.


When she was in college, she made a lavender inspired cellphone holder, she didnt give it to anyone nor used it for herself. There's zillion of reason she didnt want to present it to just anybody, and also zillions of reason she didnt wants to use it for herself. There's only one reason she made it, she wanted to kill her time. However because this was her 1st sewing creation she wanted to keep it to someone important.


"Next Station, Milan" An announcement pulled her out from her deep thought. She stared at the cellphone holder she was holding on her hands. it was a light purple colored cellphone holder with a beige based light brown striped cloth as a decor and a huge wooden button in front. The train stopped, she quickly kept it back into her swing bag and rose to get ready to get off the train.

Milan the city she always wanted to visit. She woke up early in the morning, did a quick and simple make up and rushed out of the hotel.

She went to a tiny restaurant around Milan Cathedral for a local breakfast. she found out the interior of this little breakfast restaurant was very special. It was a very tiny place which can only fit 2 tables of three and two more tables of four outside of the shop. The fan that hagging on the ceiling looked very old but uniquely beautiful.

It was full everywhere, when she was having a trouble of finding a sit an old lady that worked in the restaurant found her

"Miss, you hvnt find a sit yet?" She looking at her with Isabella's breakfast on her hand "Oh dear, you can sit anywhere, you have to share tables in such a tiny place i am so sorry. Come, sit here." She said and placed her breakfast on the table


"Kelvin darling, may you please stop reading your newspaper and keep your things? everywhere is full, this young lady is going to dine with you." The old lady said to a man.


The man took away the newspaper he was reading and also covered his face and took off his reading glasses. He started to arrange the stuff on the table including his laptop and documents.


The girl was stunned when she saw him. It's someone she always wanted to meet. Someone she always loved. It's him. Must be him. His beautiful and elegant eyes, Greek nose, thin lips and lean body. She knew it is the man she always wanted to meet.


"You know me?" He asked her in Italian


"Sorry I cant speak Italian." She said


"Oh, my mistake. Do you know me?" He asked in English


"Yes." She said and added on "You can speak Italian? I thought you are a Japanese"


"A little. just able me to communicate." He looked at her and add on "I thought you were a Italy born Asian."


"Oh, no I am not. Although i looked like a kid that born in western country but i am not"


"What's your name?" He asked and tasted his cup of coffee


"Isabella."


"Nice name."


They were silent and he asked


"What do you know about me?"


"Huh?"


"I just wanted to know what the media refer me as."


"Media? I know nothing about what did the media talk about you. I went Glasgow since i was 14 i know nothing much about you."


"Huh? How did you know me then?" He asked


"I think you might not remember, however i met you when i was a kid in one of the hospital in my home country."


He didnt not answer and she continue


"My dad was very ill that time. He has a serious heart attack and i remember you saved him. However you saved so many people in your life you wouldnt remember."


"Wait. Dont judge me when you arent sure do i remember you." he looked at her closely and carefully he said "You are the little girl that sensitive to lavender!"

"You remember?"

"Well, because it was a weird one. I never heard of anyone sensitive to lavender but you. I gave you some lavender my patients gave me and when the lavender touched your face, there's uncountable red spots on your face." He said with a smile "I was so worry at that time, I thought you might need a long term medication on that."


"Yea.. it took 2 years to recover."

"Really? omg i am so sorry." He said "Never know i will meet you here. how old are you now?"


"20"


"Young." He said and laugh out loudly


"Well, I need to go. I have an operation later, this is my name card shall we have dinner tonight?"


"Oh.. yes." She said and when he was about to leave she added on "Hey, there's something for you." She took out the lavender inspired cellphone holder passed to him.


"Actually I never like lavender. However the press always said i am like a lavender to them. I never understand why." He said and added on "But I like this one."


He put his cellphone into the case and button it up.


"I am glad you like it."

"Because is from you and i shall meet you tonight." He said and walked away.

No comments: