Friday, April 24, 2009

I want to paint your sky


I dont know since when i started to admire the beautiful sky. I dont know since when i started to fall in loves with the color of blue, white, red, orange, silver, black and even grey. I dont know since when i started to smile when it's a sunny day because i am able to look at the brilliant blue in the morning and be thankful when it isnt raining in the evening because i am able to look at the breathlessly beautiful orange sky for a short while.

i was once a spoiled and a child that always ask for your help and you give me a hand all the time without rejecting me. I thought it was "Love" but i noticed i was wrong. You was helpful because you do the same to everyone even a stranger. you smiled charmingly to everyone. i thought i was special, i thought i was the one who has your helps and smiles but i was wrong. I was just a stranger to you. I though I has all the attention I want but i didnt know it was just what you give to everyone.


I was upset and tired of everything. I was crying silently and tearslessly in the coffee house with a cup of pipping hot mocha that already cold but i haven't have a taste of it. I was looking at the sky though the huge window.I thought it was the end of the world, i felt so desperate. Suddenly i saw another cup of Hot Mocha was in front of me. It was in a take away cup. I look up and i saw you were smiling at me.


"Let's go, you are going to be late for work. Leave to coled one here, I bought you a hot one."


you told me and hold my right hand and we walked out. I told myself to let go your hand but i couldn't. We were walking pass the park and suddenly you stopped and i accidentally hit your back. You told me something that made me felt i was wrong, i was absolutely wrong!


"Zelda, I might treat you same as i treat everyone but i want to do something i will never do to someone else but you."


I was silent and he continued


"I want to paint your sky."


I smiled and we walked together with holding hands.

_____________________________


"Zelda, what are you thinking?" you asked


"Huh?" I wasnt listening


"Your coffee is getting cold."


"Oh.. is okay." I answered and smiled


"What's going on?"


"I suddenly remember there was someone told me he is going to paint my sky."


" I thought he already painted."


"Huh?"


"The sky is blue!" You said and smiled wickedly


"So you think that particular person has done his job?"


"Sort of."


"You are being lazy"


"Aren't you happy with your sky?"


"I want an extra rainbow"


"Will do it for you tomorrow." You said and continue reading your newspaper.


And again i looked at the sky, it was the same sky i saw the last time but i felt it's much more prettier and the blue was brilliant.

No comments: