Thursday, July 17, 2008

Opps!


Both of them used to go to the beach a lot. They don't go there for volleyball, swim or serving but they went there and calm them self down. Both of them are not workaholic but they just have so many work to do, so many obstacle to full fill.
He used to see her in the beach every times she went there, he was actually curious about her. Who is she, why is she here. She looks happy every times she was in the beach but today, she looks really sad.

"Hi, do mind I sit beside you?" He walked over to her and he asked

"Erm..." She was stoned by his look. She knows him! Oh god, she is the person she always want to meet!!! Is Him!!!

"May I?" He asked again. This is what he hate it when women looks at him in this way.

"Yea." She stay calm again and thinking about what happened just now

"Why are you looking so sad today?" he asked

She looked at him with a very sad face. She shacked her head and place it on her knees and start crying.

He was panic and he doesnt know what should he do!

"Eh.. stop crying please. Everyone is looking..." He bagged

However, she cried even louder.

"Go away, I don't need anyone!" She told him softly

"Oh no, you don't cry... mayb you should tell me what happened." Oh God...

"I am the most unlucky person on earth! Don't even come near me!" She cried

"What happened?" HE garbed her shoulder and asked. He is now worried about her

He bought her a cup of hot tea and she started to calm herself down.

"Now, are you able to tell me what happened?" He asked

"I got into an accident just now." She said calmly

"And then?" That's it????

"Later I got into another accident." She said

"One day two accident?" He asked

"Yes, and that's not my car."

"Oh good god, you should be happy that you are not dead!"

"I have to pay for the car! I rather to be dead!!!" She said

"Hey, don't cry.. What car you were driving?" He asked

"Ja...gu..ar..." She said

"Oh god.. you have to sell your kidney then.." He laughed

"Stop fooling.... I need lot's of money now!"

"Okie... Who's car is that?" He asked

"My dad" She said

"Is not a need to worry, then..."

"Hey! I have an idea, why don't you go back with and said I accidentally "bang" you?" She said

"What!? Then I have to pay?" He cried

"No.. You just have to tell him it was an accident!." She said

"But my car is not hurt." He said

"Oh yea.. what can I do?" Oh Shit!

"Hahahaha...." he laughed

"Stop laughing!" She pushed him and they accidentally fall on the floor. Their face were so close to each other.

They were stoned for a few minutes and he kissed her.

No comments: