Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mistake




She was washing her hand in the washroom of an office and she saw a person in white T-shirt and white pants back was facing her. She was so curious and she asked

"Hey this is the ladies, why are you doing here? I thought that ladies should be a female cleaner."

He turn back and faced her and he was silent instead he smile at her.

"OMG since when people are hiring such handsome toilet cleaners!?" She asked her self

"Miss, why are you blushing?" He asked

She didnt answer, she was stoned by his handsome looking. He was so tall and lean. His eyes was so amazing and his charming smile made she gone mad. Lastly, his white uniform made him looked like a prince to her.

"Eh miss, you are in the gents." A Indonesian guy walked in and she notice something

He is not the cleaner! Cleaner wears white collar shirt not T-shirt! She was so embarrassed, she hopes there is a hole for her to hide.

"Hahahaha..." He laughed aloud

"Do I look like a toilet cleaner!?" He asked

"No.. That's why I was..." She tried to explain but she failed

"Hahaha... It's okay." He said

"No.. Let me explain..." She tried hard to explain

"Is OK I understand." He said

"No, please let me explain..." She bagged

"OK."

"You see his clothes? (pointing at the Indonesian guy) It is almost the same."

"You mean my taste of clothing is like a toilet cleaner?" He asked wickedly

"No I mean..." She wanted to explain again

"See, this is why I said is not a need to explain." He said

"...." She was silent

"Oh btw, I am ...erm.. never mind. I am your toilet cleaner." He shake her hand

"I was so sorry. I don't mean to insult you." She said

"Is okay. May I know your name?" He asked

"I am Eve." She said

"Dont need to be so tension. Is okay..." He said and walked out the washroom

Oh god! She is late for her meeting! She has to run!

She Eve is one of the best presenter in the entertainment industry. She is a business student that was graduated from The University of London. She work as a presenter since she was in college, after she graduated, she continue working as a presenter. Films company in Hollywood used to hire her as a presenter before they start to film any movie to able everyone who work in for certain movie to have a but of knowledge about what they have to do.

"I am sorry I was late." She rushed into the meeting room and said

"This is the very first time I work in Asia, I hope everyone will be able to cooperate with me and understand what am i going to present because it is very important to all of you." She said confidently and smile.

Her presentation was so good until she saw him and he smile wickedly to her. She was stoned.
"What the hell is he doing here!?" She asked herself.

However she didnt stoned for long just a few seconds and she continue her good work.

"Excuse me I am sorry to interrupt but may I ask you a question?" He said

"Yea, sure." She smiled

"Erm... Why is it the first time you worked in Asia? Arent you Asian!?" He asked

"This is because Director Chen was the first Asia who hire me." She said in a polite way although she knows, something is wrong with him.

She ended her presentation and everyone in the meeting as amazed by her. She was so young and she talked so well and confident. The most important point is, it was a short simple and easy understand presentation which made the director feels that 200USD is worth for hiring a presenter like her.

"Excuse I have another question." he said before everyone walk out the room

"Yes?" What he want again?

"Do you have any boy friend?" He asked

"Why are you asking this?" She asked

"You hvnt answer my question." He said

"Why should I? Answering such a question is not part of my job right?" What he thinks that he looks good then he can do whatever he wants?!?

"I want to know." He said

"I don't wan to tell." She said while she is packing her stuff

"Why cant you tell?" Asked by another girl in the room

"Because is private." She said

"Nothing private. Is just a simple question. And only 2 answer is either yes or no." He said

"No." she said and walked out the room

"Hey.... hey... hey..." He ran to her and grab her hand

"What!?" She asked

"Does that I mean I can buy you coffee tomorrow morning?" He asked

"It depends what do I feel like drinking tomorrow, if i feel like drinking tea, I will pour your coffee away." She said

"But I still have a chance rite You may feel like drinking coffee tomorrow rite?" He asked

"Yes I might." She said

"Then I will buy you coffee tomorrow." He said and walk to the door which has thousand of reporters and supporters waiting for him.

She looked at his back while he was walking and she thought, is that a dream or miracle just happened to her!?

1 comment:

YienChun said...

Oo.. i know who is your toilet cleaner dy..
but.. why you write until like your toilet cleaner is a hamsap lou like that..? 1st time meet then force ppl to answer such a lame question.grab her hand somemore.. oh my god..