Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Forgotten Engagement


Engaged? You people must be kidding him! he is engaged? No way! He hasn't even started to enjoy his life yet. No! He doesn't wan to be engaged! What on Earth is going on!? The bloody lawyer just called and he went to the lawyer office and he is engaged? Engaged since he was a kid? His parents don't even remember about this before he mention about it!? They engaged him with a stranger? Oh god. The worst part is, if he don't get married within this 6 months, half of his properties will goes to the bloody lawyer!! Not his fiance!? Oh god, this is really shitty!

"How can you people do this too me!?" He asked his parents

"Oh Tristan, now u mention I remember them. They are a pair of beautiful couple, I believe that their daughter will be pretty! " Said his mother

"You believe!? What if she is pretty monster!?" Pretty is not the main point!

"OMG dearest, what a word you used. How rude!" Answered his mother

"I don't know! If i am 20 I wouldn't mind the lawyer to get half of my properties! But now I am 37! You know how much I have now!? Oh mummy! What had you and dad done to me!?" He said desperately.
_____________________________________________________

"Sweetheart, why did the lawyer call you?" A middle age man asked.

"What!? How dare you asked papa? I am so disappointed to both of you and mama! How can you? Engaged me with a totally stranger!? " She was so frustrated! She can't believe it! She is only 24!!

"Engaged!? when did I...?" Oh my.. he did...

"When did u engaged me to a stranger?" She asked

"Oh now I remember, there is nothing bad, I saw that boy when he was a kid. He is kinda good looking." Her father smile and acted like nothing ever happen
_____________________________________________________

After a week Tristan called her. He wants to know who is she and what is she doing. Is she a jobless spoiled brat or a glass doll that will broke easily.

"Hello, where are you? I cant see you." When he reached the cafe he phoned her

"I might be a little late.. I am sorry." She said

"Why!?" He told is already late, how can she.... anyway, bad impression!

"I have to work. Give me 15 minutes." She said and hang up the phone.

He waited for half an hour and when he wanted to leave he saw a young and attractive girl. She is prefect but just that her height is... somehow.. too short. He was starring at her until...

"Excuse me are you Tristan?" She asked

"Yea... you are Ariel?" He asked. He doesnt know that she is so freaking young...

"Yea..." She sat down and ordered a cup of iced tea.

She doesnt know that he is that young.. She thought he was 37 years old but he looks like 28.. Oh dear.. did the lawyer told her wrongly?

"Please don't stare at me." he said softly

" Oh.. sorry." Why not? he looks so good

"So.. you.." he started

"Yea?" What's up?

"How old are you?" He asked

"24"

"Oh Jesus..." 24!? She looks like 18!

"You?"

"37!" There is nothing to lie about

"We have to get married. I hope you can coopered with me." he said

"This is not a business ok?"

"I know but, you have to and we have no choice." He answered

She didnt answered. She knows they have no choice. However, she really dun mind to have such a good looking husband! She smiled at him.

After 3 months..........

"I am home." he walked in to the apartment and said

"I know, I am not blind." She answered

"Stop being rude!" He said and walked to the kitchen

This is how they lived for 5 months, they don't feel anything wrong and they actually enjoy their lifestyle a lot.

"Tristan, tomorrow is Saturday." She said while she was cooking

"Yea.. are you going out?" He asked

"Nope, I think we need to do some shopping." She said

"I feel like going for a movie." He suggested

"Movie? What movie?"

"I don't know, it has been a while since the last time I went to the cinema." He said

"Old man." She laughed at him

"Fine, I will go myself." He said

"Hey stop being childish. I will go with you but after that, you have to go shopping with me." She said

"What kind of shopping?" She is just making him broke. he wonder did she used half of his properties after they get married or even more than that?

"Grocery." She will only go clothes shopping with her friends and sisters but not him!!!

"Hey, your mom called up that day." Said Ariel

"Yea, I know."

"Can I know why!?" She asked

"I bet you don't wan to know."

"Why? I want to know!"

"No you don't want to."

"I want, she started to pull his clothes."

"She asked is there what's wrong with my di*k, where is her grandchildren." he whisper to her

She was blushed and stoned. Grandchildren!? Oh good, she admit they sleep in the same bed but... They are 'clean'.

"See i told you." He said and gave her a wicked smile.
____________________________________________________

This marriage has stayed for 9 months. This not what he planned. He wanted to divorce when it reaches the 8th month but now things just going on so wrong and the best part is he don't feel like leaving her. He already used to the lifestyle where he went home there's a 'monkey' for him to talk to.

She went back to her parents place for a few days, and he found out that is so hard for him to get back to what he was before. Those single, dating different women every week, online gaming without anyway television's noises, eating food from McDonald's. He still remember the last time he called McDonald's the delivery boy was like "It has been a while from the last time you ordered."

His life is totally different now. He don't feel annoyed at all! In fact he like it. Oh god, he might be in love with her. How can this be?

"Ring.. Ring..." He picked up his phone..

"Tristan... I got into an accident." Ariel said the the other side of the phone

"Get out of the car and stand far away from it. I will be there now!" He hang up the phone and rushed to her
____________________________________________________________

"Are you alright!?" he asked and he naturally hugged her

"Yea... " She answered.

She looked so shocked and scared. By her look he can tell that she cried.

"What happened?" He asked

"I wanted to phone you and the car lost control and hit the divider." She said and she hugged him again.

"Why on Earth you want to phone me?" he asked

"I... want to tell you I am coming home...and...I mis..s...you." She burst into tears.

The condition of the car looked so bad, when he saw he thought that she was dead.

"Excuse me sir... Is that your car?" The police man asked

"Oh it belong to my wife." He said

She was stoned by the word wife. It was the first time he address her as his wife. She smiled at him and the police man was puzzled.

"I was so worried just now. I just notice that I have used to the lifestyle were a pretty monkey is around me. I think it will be very hard for me to lost you." He whispered to her and kissed her forehead.

No comments: