Monday, August 25, 2008

Turn back

"Don't touch me." She said harshly without turning back her head

"You are so rude Lexie" He said and sat down the chair beside her

"Keep quiet" She felt annoyed when he started to talk

"Fine!" He said

7 years ago they were a pair of couple. No ones know that they were together, people used to think that they were best friends.

"Lexie can you come here for a moment?" A women cried and Lexie walked over without looking at him.

He looked at her and he thought how pretty was she? A small heart shaped face, fair skin and huge eyes. He smiled and thought how stupid was he to left her. He was only 31 and she was 19 when they broke off. He still remember the little girl who used to woo him by using lots of stupid and hilarious method. Such as lying to him that she was in an car accident, waited for him the cafe for few hours just wanted to bump into him. 7 years? Time is really flying.he is 38 now and the little girl in front of him is not a little girl anymore she is a women, a beautiful and attractive women.

"What are you doing here?" She asked

"Lance!" She cried

"What?" He was shocked.

"What were you thinking?" She asked

"Nothing." He replied

"What are you doing here?" She asked again

"Chilling?" He is here because he wanted to see her!

"CHILLING?" She asked and widen her eyes

"....." He didn't answer

"You know what? I am busy." She said coldly

"Lexie, we have to talk." He said

"About what?" What do he still want to talk about? About how much he loves the girl before they started a relationship? Or he felt so sorry, he wants her to forgive him? Or he is too mature for her, he hope she understands? Why is he coming back into her life? It has been 7 years after the broke off. She is happy with her life now. She has a boyfriend which is loyal and cute. Why?

"About us." He said calmly

"No. Lance I am sorry. No." She bagged "Please, is not a need. I am happy with my life now."

"Why? Give me a chance please!"

"NO! I say no means no! Is enough! I don't want to have a wonderful boy friend like you. No!" He was so wonderful. She remembered the first time they met, she was melted by his charming smile. He was so handsome and tall. He eyes was so amazing, she can feel that they were actually communicating with her. Besides that, he was so successful in his business. He is just wonderful!

"Lexie please. Just one more."

"No! Don't you know that I am in a serious relationship right now? You know him, don't you? Please give me a break." She said and she felt that her cheeks were wet by her tears

He didn't say anything in fact he hugged her

"Go away please. I don't wan to be hurt again. It really hurted when you told me how important was her. Please, leave me alone." She bagged

"Listen. I was wrong. I didn't realise how much I love you."

"NO! Please. You just felt annoyed when you noticed that I am getting married with Thomas soon."

"....." He didn't reply anything he kissed her forehead and he said "Lexie, I am not going to lose you again. I admit I realised how important was you when you told me you are marrying to that Thomas soon. But I used to tell you I want our relationship back don't you remember? Just that you thought I was joking. And I thought that You wont be marrying him!"

"I am not going to talk about this now. You go home and rest and think about it okay? " He said and he left
____________________________________________________

"We were happy?" She asked her self.

She was sitting in a swing and thinking of what they used to do in the weekends. He used to fetch her with his bicycle every morning to the bakery to have their breakfast. How sweet was it? She turned around and she saw Lance sitting on a bench alone and smoking. He seems to be very lonely and sad. Is it because of her? She laughed herself being stupid. How can it because of her? He is so perfect. He can get any women he wants. She was just a nobody to him. He wanted her back just because he felt annoyed to lose.

____________________________________________________

It has been 3 months after she saw him in the children's playground. She call the wedding off after that night. She doesn't want to be married while she was still thinking of another person. She has to admit how much she was in love with him. Although it has been 7 years. However she still can felt the pain every time she saw him.

"Lexie, Lance is here." A women said

"Oh please send him in." Perhaps she should just face him neutrally. Instead of asking him to leave every time he comes.

"Hey." She greeted

"Hey." He said

"I called the wedding off."

"Yea. I know" And he smiled

"You are such an evil." She said

"Thomas came to me yesterday." He said "He asked me why did you call the wedding off."

"Oh so what did you said?" She can sensed he told him something evil

"What do you think?" He asked

"Something evil i suppose."

"I told him, you thought that he is a gay." and laughed aloud

"What the hell!? Are you mad?" She asked and she laughed
She have to say it's funny!

"Yea, madly in love with you."

"How could you tell him that!? You hurt him you know?" She asked

"Yea, he was really shocked and he looked at me like WHAT!?." he laughed again

"Oh My God." She said

"Yes are you looking for me? I am your god." He said

"Is not funny." She said

They silent for a few seconds

"I thought you will scold me and ask me to leave." He said

"I wanted to, but isn't that pointless? Which I know Mrs.Wendy will still let you in?"

"Yea." He drank her coffee

"That's mine!" She said

"I don't mind."

"I mind. Of course you don't it is not yours."

"You should thank me."

"Why should I? Thank you for telling Thomas I thought he was a gay or what?"

"If we didn't broke off, you wont be so successful in your career." He said

"Ha..Ha.." Although she sounds like doesn't agree with him but she knows it's true

"This is for you." He gave her a box.

"A ring? Oh please!" She threw it back to him

"Why? Since now you are single. And I am single too." He said

"So many people out there are single? You suppose me to marry all of them?"

"You can if it is legal..." He said

"You know what? Get lost!" She said

"No.. Come with me I show you something." He said

"NO! Go away!"

"I will go if you come along."

"No!!! Don't you get it? I don't like you!"

"Oh please. trying to lie in front of me?"

"Where will you be bringing me?"

"Somewhere fun?" He raised his eyebrow

"Fun? How fun?"

"Just come!" He ordered
______________________________________________________

"Lexie." He said

"Yes?"

"What was the thing you wanted the most while you was 19?" He knows it's him

"Money?" She doesn't wan to tell the truth

"I am thinking of giving something you wanted the most at that moment."

"Oh really?" Bullshit

"Lexie. I love you." He said "I know I yelled at you that day. However did I say that I love her? No! I didn't. You are the one who thought of it. "

"I am too young for you." She said

"Is it?" He asked "I remember once someone told me age doesn't matter her at all."

"It's matter me now."

"Are you really so in love with Thomas?" He asked and he stopped his car at the road side

"No." She said "Just that I haven't found the right one"

"Look at me!" He said "I am tired and too old for all this chasing, Lexie please. Give me a chance."

She didn't answered

"Please..." He sounded very helpless. He doesn't know what else can he do.

"Old man listen." She said "If you want a chance? Make me feel like is worth to give you one!"

"How?" He is really too old for this

She stared at him and said "depends on a expensive way or a cheap way."

"Which one is easier?"

"Expensive" Money can solve everything right?

"How?" Can't she just tell?

"You expect me to plan it and just send the bill to you?" She asked

"It will be lovely of you could do that." He said "Or you want a credit card?" Will that be easier?

"I give up." She said "Give me that bloody ring!"

He passed her the ring and he said

"Do I look like that stupid?" He asked "I am going to make you feel like is worth to give me everything." He kissed her ears and continue.

"I am bringing you to Paris." He smiled

No comments: