Sunday, September 28, 2008

resemblance

"Vanilla Latte, venti. Please."

"okay. Anything else for you miss?"

"Hmm.. With this cherry lollipop. please."

"okay. That will be a total of 13 Dollar and 40 cents.Please collect your coffee there in a short while. Thank you."

"Thanks."

"Good morning, Sir. Can I help you?"

As I approach to the other side, suddenly there's a very familiar scent around the atmosphere.

"Vanilla Latte, Venti and erm.. slice of Blueberry cheesecake... Please."

I stopped and turned back. I couldn't help but to stop and stare at the gentlemen because I couldn't believe there is actually someone who look so alike. From his scent, his dressing, his hair and the way he order his meal. He reminds me everything of you. 

He must have felt my stare and turned to me.
"Good morning. It's a lovely day to start with a cup of Vanilla Latte isn't it?"

"Good morning, well yes."

"Miss, your vanilla latte is ready." said the waiter

"Oh, erm. I have to make a move. Enjoy your breakfast. Bye."

I couldn't believe that all of our memories actually flashing in my mind.

"I saw you talking to that hot gentlemen there. Interested?"

"You must be joking, Claire. Come on let's go."

"Well, then Why are you staring at him. I saw that, don't you deny."

"Who said I'm going to deny. Well, that's because he have a resemblance to someone I know... for long time."

"Maybe that's the person you know?"

"Absolutely not. he's not a white."

"Ahh, so it's him? You still miss him, don't you?"

"..."
I gave her an uncertain smile and take a sip of my coffee.  We had not contacting each other for 8 years and I wonder where and How is he now. Do I miss him?  I don't even dare to ask. But I asked myself today. You still miss him? The answer is

"Claire. You know what?"

"yea?"

"I miss him a lot but I don't want him back."

note: The story is inspired by my cousin. =)

_____________________________________________

This is another version of ending for cindy:

I gave her an uncertain smile and take a sip of my coffee.  We had not contacting each other for 8 years and I wonder where and How is he now. I've done too much thinking and couldn't help it. Do I miss him?  I don't even dare to ask. But I asked myself today. You still miss him? I finally get the answer 

"Claire.."

"yea?"

"I miss him a lot and there's no one to replace him."



people, please give feedback on which ending you prefer yea? =)

No comments: