Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Love is not Impossible

She was looking at the ceiling of her room. Her brain was so blank,

"Am I awake yet!?" She asked herself "Do I have class today?" She was so puzzled by her college timetable. The timetable of her current semester is a totally mess. Everyday when she wakes up, she have to think did she wake up in the right time, or is she late for class. She couldn't forget once she thought that she was late and she rushed to the bathroom and only she remember she has no class on that particular day.

She walked in to the kitchen with a knee length shorts and a T-shirt. She saw a man was sitting in the kitchen with a laptop. She ignored him and poured herself a cup of plain water.

"Morning." He greeted with his deep and sexy voice without looking at her.

"Morning." She said dully.

She sat down on the chair that opposite him and stared at him for a few seconds.

Finally he raised his head and asked "May I help you?"

"Breakfast?" She asked

"Aren't you schooling today?" He asked

"I suppose I am not." She answered

"What do you mean by you suppose? Shouldn't you be sure of that?" He asked with a wicked smile

"You know why!" She said

"Alright then." He answered

He is one of the people that worked in her house. They were having a project, and they rent her house for 3 months.

She likes him a lot when the first day she saw him. He captured her with his pair of huge pupils and his thin and sexy lips. However, she knows, it's impossible for both of them to start a relationship. They were different kinda of people, they are just like a chicken and a duck which both are in the bird family but they are different. He is from somewhere she have no idea about it, he is a mature man which is very different from her. She is a girl that is still curious about the world, a girl who still in college.
________________________________________________

As usual she wanted to walk into the kitchen and assuming he will be sitting there alone but she saw something different. A very sexy and attractive women was sitting beside him. They looks like a pair of couple. She was so sad and she didnt walk into the kitchen instead she walk back to her room.

"Why am I so stupid!?" She asked herself "I should know this will be happened." She didnt cry but instead she changed her clothes and went to a cafe that located in a hospital that near her college. That cafe was a place for her to hide herself from others when she is sad or busy.

After that day, she started to avoid him. She doesn't wants to be hurt anymore. Everytime she see him, she felt the pain.

"Hey." He greeted when he saw her wearing shoes preparing to go college

"Hi." She acted like nothing happened.

"Hey." He repeated again

"Yea. What's up?" She asked. Please get away from her.

"Erm, I though you don't have morning class today." He said dully

"........." She didnt answered instead she walked away

He couldn't explain the feeling when she just walked away without an answer. He felt very unhappy but who is she to him? She is just a little girl right? Love!? No, no, no! It will be madness if he is in love with such a young girl.

"Ouch!" She cried when a person knocked her down

"Oh I am sorry." He apologized.

"Oh god! My work." She cried

"Oh My God." He was so scared when he saw more than 500 pieces of paper are all over the floor.

"Hey, I don't mean to knocked you down. I was..." He tried to explain

"Is okay." She kneel down and pick the papers up.

"No, let me help you." He kneel down too

"No. Is really ok." She rejected his offer

"Why!?" He asked "What is wrong with you these days?"

"Nothing is wrong. Just that I think I can handle this by myself." She answered

"By yourself!? Don't be crazy!" He cried

She threw all the paper she picked up and said "Since you like to help that much. Pick everything up and rearrange it!" After saying that she walked up to her room.

She was so tired, she bathed and she forgotten everything. She felt asleep until midnight she went to the kitchen for some water and she saw him sitting on the hall alone arranging the papers. She felt so guilty and walked to him

"You know what!? Actually this paper are not important. Leave it to me." She said softly. Her heart was broke when she saw how tired was he, the red veins on his eyes and yet he still arranging the papers.

He didnt answer instead he asked "What is wrong with you these days?"

She didnt answer, she rose and walked to the kitchen. She tears were on her cheeks, she doesn't know how to answer him.

"Why are you crying? Please tell me what had I done" He said

"Is not your fault. Sorry." She said

"No tell me. I want to know!" He cried

"Is me! I am dumb I am in love with you." She said "I know is impossible for us to be together. I am just dumb. Please get away from me."

He was stoned for a few seconds and he hugged her and he whispered
"Why is it impossible?" Actually he knew why she thought of that, because they are different.

"........." She was silent

"I thought of that too. However, we just have to cop with it my dear." He whispered

"I don't know" She said

He kissed her forehead and whispered again

"Go to bed and let me finish the papers. Okay?" He said

"No, Those paper I bought back wanted to send to the recycle center. Is not a need to arrange it." She said

"What!?" He stared at her

"I thought you will ignore me. I didnt know that you actually...." She said "Oh please don't be mad. I was so angry of myself just now."

"You silly girl. Do you know how tired was me?" He asked

"I know. I felt like my heart was broken when I saw you alone in the hall." She said

"Yea.. You should. I am tired now. And no point for me to leave now. I think I have to sleep at your hall." He said

"I guess so. You need blanket?" She asked

"Yea. "

She took a blanket for him and he said

"I know what you saw that day, she is just my client." He said

"Oh.. I didnt see anything." She lied

"You saw because I saw you" He said and he smiled

No comments: