Thursday, June 18, 2009

So what that we are different? chp 2

"Morning sir, what would like to have?" Asked the baristas with a smile

"Hot Latte." Answered Issac.

"And a hot mocha." Said a young man.

"One bill?" Asked the baristas

"yes." Answered the young man before Issac could make a sound

"So what are you doing here? i thought you suppose to be having a meeting with your fellow nurses?" asked Issac rudely

"Miss Wendy is sick. " Answered the young man "So how about you? Didnt our hospital has a Starbucks too!?" asked the young man sharply

"I am..." he saw a familiar face and he paused

"Iced Mocha" Said a girl with a black and white horizontal striped shirt.

"Ha. she looks so smart and formal today." Said the young man

"Danny i wonder is it true that they have always have fights here." Said Issac "Or else we can request to 'banned' all these students from our hospital."

"My name is David not Danny!" Said the young man

"Danny sounds more warm." mocked Issac and when he was about to walk out

"Hey sugar, are you free for a ride?" Asked a man to the girl

"No, I am busy." Said the girl and the man hold her hand

"Come on." Said the man

"No." answered the girl and she tried to flung his hand off but she failed

"Hey!" cried Issac

"Who are you?" Asked the man

"Didnt you hear that she didnt want to be with you?"

The man punched Issac and said "Shut up you almost-middle-aged freak!" and he walked away

"Issac!" David ran over to him and helped him up

"Are you ok?" asked the girl

"I suppose" answered Issac "The hospital is just next door anyway"

"Im so sorry, I didnt know you will help me out."Said the girl

"Since you know this is a dangerous place, wthell are you doing here?"

"I am having a presentation today, i have no time to walk over to the hospital just for a cup of coffee."

"Tiffany, the lecturer is here!" Said Alvin running into the cafe

"But.." She didnt know how to explain that Issac is hurt

"Omg..." Alvin was stunned "Arent you the doctor yesterday?"

"Alvin stop it!" cried Tiffany

"Girl, go for your presentation, i will bring him back to the hospital. it's jz a punch after all." Said David.

"Thank you. I will visit you in the hospital when im done with my presentation." She said and ran into her campus.

______________________________

"Yvonne, i cant drive you home today." Said Tiffany "I have to drop by somewhere else."

"Oh.. I heard the doctor is hurt because if you." Said Yvonne

"Yea.. i feel sorry for him." Said Tiffany

"He is too old for a fight!" Said Yvonne and they laughed.
_______________________________

"Hi, May i know where is Doctor Issac's office?" Tiffany asked the nurse in the reception counter

"It's located at the 4th floor." Said the nurse "you will see it when you reached the 4th floor by that leave there."

"Thanks" Said Tiffany with a smile

"Doctor Issac huh?" She whisper to herself by looking at a tag "gastroenterologists!? wtf i dont even know how to spell it." she walked into the lift

She walked out the lift and start looking for it. the nurse told her she will see it but she cant. and the hospital was freaking huge! wthell is it? argh... she needed help! and she saw someone she knows, it's the young man with Issac this morning!

"HEY!" She cried

"Shiii~Shiii~" Said David

"Sorry, i am looking for Doctor. Issac, do you know where is he?"

"I am behind you." Said Issac out of sudden

"Oh... where's your office? i was looking for it up and down but i cant find it!" She complained "You should kill the interior designer of this hospital in the operation room! the design is so stupid!"

"What are you doing here?"Asked Issac

"I am here to visit you as i promised!" She said with a smile

"I am pretty fine." He said

"You should have rest, he punched you quite hard you know?" She said innocently

"PUNCH!? Doctor, i thought you said you fall?" Said one of the young female nurse.

"Opps." Tiffany covered her mouth with her left hand and thinking of what should she said

"Doctor, who did that to you?" Said the nurse "How could they do that to should a handsome face?"

"Jess! I thought you suppose to bring the patient in room 405 for a check up?" Said David

"Oh yeah.." said the nurse "Doctor, i feel so sorry for you." and walked away

Issac looked at her as if she has slapped him in front of everyone

"I am sorry.. i didnt know.." She tried to explain

"How many times you have to be sorry!? Every single time i bump into you, you will be sorry!"

"I... am sorry.."

"Come in!" He opened the door behind him and walked in.

"OMG! it's an office? it looks like a ward from the door outside. but it's so huge inside here!" She looked around "Amazing"

"Should i still kill the interior designer?"Asked Issac by placing his white robe on the chair

"Ohh.. Your coffee is cold!" She said and passed a cup of hot latte to him

He looked at her weirdly

"I suppose you didnt drank the cup of coffee you bought this morning so i.."

"How do you know i ordered latte?" He asked

"I guessed. people about your age loves latte." She answered

"My age!?" He asked sharply

"Yea, as in late 30's" She said and settle herself down on the sofa

"My tag." He asked

"What!?"

"I want my tag back." He said

"Ohh.. how do you know, it's with me?" She asked

"I dont know. i just know it." He saw it hanging on her neck

"No patients huh?" She asked

"Im not suppose to be working today but i was worry about my patient so i came back." He said and drank his coffee.

"Ohh.. so are you leaving now?" She asked

"About to leave." how is he going to leave while she is here?

"Do you mind.."

"I mind"

"No, let me finish it.."

"Well then."

"I need a ride to the train station. please..." She looked ta him with his doggies eyes. "I will love you very much if you drive me there. i am with a pair of super high heels today, I cant walk over to the mall to catch a taxi."

He looked at her heels and he walked out of his office

"THANK YOU!" She cried in the room and hold his arm without noticing how wrong does it looks like

"Let go my arm. i need to lock the door." He said coldly

"Ok." She giggled

No comments: