Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Eternal Love 2 =D


One week later…

“Emily, there is a bouquet of flower for you!” Emily was woken up by the noises from downstairs. She grabbed her jacket and ran toward downstairs. She saw a bouquet of flower on her dining table. It was her favorite flower, calla lily. She was surprised because nobody knew she likes this flower and she had not received any bouquet for years. She was staring at the bouquet and suddenly she saw there was a card in the middle of the bouquet:

Emily,

Thank you for buying the collection of “Eternal Love”. But the most importantly, you believed in eternal love! I had persuaded a lot of people but it seems to be failed. Most of them had been hurt in their love life and do not dare to believe in “love” again. They would rather believe eternal love doesn’t exist than stepping into love again. You are the special and the lucky one, because you chose to believe it. I heard that you were touched by the love story of my parents too. I am very happy about it and I would like to invite you for a dinner as a token of appreciation. If you agree, please wait for me to pick you up at 7pm tonight. Thanks.

Kyle

“How can he track my house address?” Emily remembered that she never give her address to the promoter that day. Emily was struggling whether to attend the dinner or not because it is very dangerous to dine with a strangers and it is also very rude to decline his sincere invitation… It was 6.30p.m yet she still cannot make up her mind.

“White dress or jeans?” “Ponytail, updo or let it down?” “Pumps, heels, wedges or what?” There are so many questions popping in her mind, she really had no idea how the designer looks like, whether he is tall or short, handsome or ugly and where is the restaurant? Is it very formal or just they are going to eat at the hawker stall?

After considering for quite some time, she decided to wear her knee length white dress with her simple yet elegant pump and let her hair down.

It was 7p.m. sharp. An elegant Mercedes Benz CLS350 stopped in front of her house and a smartly dressed gentleman walked out from the car. He was shocked when he saw her because he thought she was an angel. Emily was surprised too because she never thought the designer is so rich and HANDSOME! His face features is totally perfect and he has the model’s body shape. She thought he was walking out from the cool car from her Bazaar Magazine.

“Miss…Miss…Are you ready to come up to my car?”

“Oh..sorry…of courseee….”

“You looked very pretty, Emily”

“Thanks. You looked very smart too, Kelv…erm…Kyle! So where are we going for our dinner?”

“You looked very excited! Hmm, just sit back and I’ll bring you to a special place.”

“Special? How special?”

“Very special”

“Very special as like what?”

“Why are you so curious my little angel?”

“Angel? You are calling me angel?!”

“Yup, you looked like an angel to me.”

Emily blushed and she did not know how to continue the conversation. She just kept quiet and listens to the music played in his car.

“There’s only 1 thing 2 say 3 words 4 you….”

“I LOVE YOU”

“HUH?”

“I mean I LOVE YOU”

“Hey, please stop kidding me!”

“I am not kidding you, I am serious!”

Emily blushed once again and she pretends she was sleeping because she thinks the designer is just a pervert and she should be more careful.

“Emily, we had arrived.”

“Arrived? This is a beach, what can we eat at here? I did not see any restaurant here! What are you trying to do to me? Are you going to rape me and throw me down to the ocean? STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!

“SHHHH…” Kyle put his index fingers on her mouth.

“Just follow me, I promise I wouldn’t eat you, rape you or throw you into the sea. Trust me.”

“No, my mum said it is very dangerous to follow strangers to places which is dark and not crowded”

“Trust me for once okay? I will definitely give you a good memory.”

“O…kay” Finally she stepped down from the car but she was following at his back with a distance of 1 meter.

“Hey! Can you walk faster or closer to me? I am not a monster, I won’t eat you!”

“No, I am very scared. Oh Jesus Christ.”

Kyle had no idea what’s wrong with this girl and he ran to her and carried her up immediately.

“Put me down! Put me down! You Pervert!”

“SHUT UP!”

He carried her and ran on the beach for a few minutes.

“Wao. It’s so beautiful!” Kelly saw there were 2 tables placed on the middle of the beach and there were candles on the table.

“Oh MY! It’s a candlelight dinner at the beach!” Emily whispered in her heart. She couldn’t believe that he actually prepared all these romantic stuff.

“So now you have seen the tables and the chairs and the glass and the candles and the whatsoever, you still wan to lie on my hand?” asked Kyle.

“Oh NO, put me down now!” screamed Emily and she was blushed.

Both of them were seated and the dinner is served.

“So, you are satisfied with your dinner?” asked Kyle.

“Yea, it is very romantic to dine in the middle of the beach. How you manage to prepare all these? It’s unbelievable!”

“Oh, I bought down this beach so it is up to me to do whatever here.”

“You BOUGHT this BEACH?”

“Yes. This place is very memorable to me. My parents came here for their first date. My mum always mentioned about this beach when I was a kid. I promise her that I would try my best to buy this beach and protect it.”

“Oh, that’s so sweet!”

“Yea, Thanks. you had heard about my parents’ stories, aren’t you?”

“Yea, I heard about it from the promoter that day. I am so touched about the true love between your parents. So you found your eternal love?”

“Yes. Definitely” Said Kyle while showing his diamond ring on his ring finger.

“Oh. You had married?”

“Hmm.” Kyle just smiled and did not answer her question.

“So your wife knew you brought me out for dinner?”

“Yes.”

“May be you should bring your wife along next time.”

“Sure sure.”

Emily felt quite disappointed when she heard that he was married. She thought it was weird because she simply felt in love with this guy that she had just met once. She kept reminding herself to forget about it and leave the place as soon as possible.

“So you want to have sex on the beach?” asked Kyle out of sudden.

“WHAT? Sex on the beach? You PERVERT” screamed Emily and she was about to slap Kyle.

“WAIT! I mean the cocktail “sex on the beach”! Not the “sex” you are thinking about, dirty minded little woman.”

“Oh, cocktail. Erm, sorry I was err err…” Emily felt embarrassed with her action just now and she blushed.

“You look very sexy when you blushed”

Emily dare not look at Kyle and close her face with her palm.

“Hey, don’t be shy!” said Kyle while trying to move her palm from her face.

Emily’s heart beat quickly when Kyle’s hand touched her. She felt very weird with the emotion she’s having. She tried to convince herself that she is not into him but she just can’t control her heart beat.

“Hey this is your cocktail! Thank you for buying the “eternal love” series of jewelry. Cheers!”

“You are welcome! Cheers!”

Emily dare not look at Kyle and continues to sip her cocktail. She thinks that the cocktail taste quite good but she felt a bit of tipsy. Out of sudden, she saw something blinking in her cocktail glass. She thought it was because of the tipsy but it looked so real! She started to stir the cocktail and she saw a ring in the cocktail glass!

“Kyle, err, why is there a ring inside the cocktail glass? Did you drop it accidentally?”

“No, the ring was for you, my wife!”

“Huh? For me? Your wife? What are you talking about?”

“I had sworn to God that I will marry the lady who bought the “eternal love” series of jewelry! So you are now my wife!”

“Wait! I thought you said you are married and you just showed me your wedding ring!”

“Yes it is my wedding ring but it’s a pair with the ring you holding now and it is from the “eternal love” series!”

“But you said your wife…”

“I said my wife knew I brought you here for dinner because you knew about it and you asked me to bring my wife along next time and I said yes because I will always bring you along with me! Would you marry me, Emily?”

“Oh, this is too fast. It’s like watching a movie!” Emily whispered to herself.

“Emily, I am very sure that you had feeling towards me too and I promised I will always love you and take good care of you forever! Most importantly, you will be my eternal love! Would you marry me?”

Yes, I do” said Emily. She blushed again but finally she dare to look into his eyes and smiled to him.

No comments: