Thursday, December 9, 2010

my princess


Looking at the mirror and i started to question myself. "what the hell am I doing here, alone?"

Oh wait, i nearly forget to introduce myself. I am Alexis, I am 24 and I am still... Single. Oh yes, I am single since I was 20.

I know what are you thinking right now, I must be a fat, ugly and annoying bitch that always complain about how pathetic my life is and keep on stuffing ice cream and chocolates to myself saying that I am trying to make my self happy which was actually just to satisfied myself from being a fat bitch. OK stop! no. I wasn't.

So what is wrong with me? Honestly I got no idea at all. Is like at all. Seriously. Well, I work from Monday to Friday as a Graphic Designer and I slack at home on weekends and sometimes hanging out with a few old friends. Oh do I Club? Only when I have to, most of the time i will be with my clients. Oh well, i know, boring life. this is why I am single eh?

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of people approach me in these years but they are not my kind and lets say they are pretty much not acceptable. Okay, lets face it, I am not ugly and I am actually pretty, good looking. am i fat? Oh for god sake I am not fat at all! the only not-so-wonderful about me will be my height, I am only 156cm.

"Alex! The airport Strike! Come out now!" Ally said. (Oh Ally, is my boss remember her from the previous story of Momoko's?)

"What!?" I cried. Oh no! I am going to a concert tomorrow, I have bought the tickets! arghh!

"Alex, come out now! We need to reschedule everything now!" Cried Ally and she ran out of the toilet.

Okay, can I be more lucky than this? Airport strike?

"I swear this is the most unpleasant trip ever, boss." I said

"I know." Ally said

"If it wasn't for the bonus I needed so badly for my new apartment, I wouldn't be here."

We are here at Barcelona, Spain. Before you scream About Gaudi's building, let me tell you something, I did not visit any of those. Why? We simply don't have the time. We rushed our project in 2 days time and need to rush back to our HQ for a new celebrity Iphone game project which everyone of us including the game design company are super not looking forward to it. Celebrities are those people that we will try our very best to avoid, they are problematic to the max. Bad attitudes, bad, bad. nightmare. The worst part, We have to take care of them as if they are our babies. Now, I am trap in this stupid airport. super arghhh-ness.

"Beware darling, there will be another bunch of nightmare from Stella." Said Ally

"Stella? The game designer?"

"Yup"

"Oh, her boyband Iphone game design." sucks.

"I hear they would like to have some multimedia campaign as well."

"Shouldn't they be looking for some multimedia company instead of us?"

"Stella's brother who is a multimedia designer is very busy right now and as you know we need to rush this job before their world tour concert, so he told Stella that he can't make it."

"Boss, I hate codes, CSS, HTML or whatever, they freaks me out."

"Silly, you just have to caetoonize them."

"The Boy band!?" I cried and open up my eye widely "The whole bunch of them!?"

"Yes, why? aren't you very good at it. Come on! You build a side business of it. didn't you?"

"Does it mean that I will be the one who will be photographing them as well?" Okay, so not exciting

"Yes. What is wrong with you? You always go for concerts and etc. I thought you would love to work with super stars?"

"You know, I know they are totally different behind the scene." I complained "Especially the ones that we will be working with. "

"Stop it already. Is not like we have a choice. You need to pay for your new apartment and I need to pay for my house and car." Ally said "Come on, we can do it!"

"Can I request for an assistance during the photography section? I don't want to be the one who buying them food and drinks!"

"I got an idea, borrow a maid from your mother and used it. I will pay her hourly." Ally winked

"A word boss."

"What?"

"Fu*k you!" and both of us laughed

"Come on, is our turn. after queuing for so damn long."

"Tell me about it, it has been 6 hours." I rose and walked to the counter and someone cut the line

"Hi, I would like to...."

"Excuse me, what the hell is wrong with you!? I have waiting for 6 hours and what the hell are you doing?"

He did not speak but took off his sunglasses and smiled at me and continue his conversation with the air stewardess.

"Are you crazy!? Come on, wearing shades indoor is not cool, is stupid and for god sake even if you are a celebrity I don't give a damn. get the hell off!" is he a celeb? oh whatever.

The air stewardess look rather confused and she didn't know what to do, so she said "excuse me miss this sir is a VIP and we.."

"Do I look like I care!?"

"Sweetheart calm down." He said and smiled

"I am sorry, she is my wife.." He lied "We are together."

"Excuse..." Ouch, he pitch my shoulder!

"Yes, 2 tickets please. Business class."

"No problem sir."

Buuuuusiness class? Oh come on I don't have the money for that! I need to pay for my apartment and I am changing my car soon. Oh nooooooooooooo. He look rather familiar but who is he? Oh no, shit dont tell me he is one of the guy from The Woods! The one we are suppose to work with. Oh no, can I be more bad luck than this?

"Lets go." He said and basically dragged me away.

"Ally..." I cried and staring at her for help but why on earth is she smiling?

______________________________

"I am not going to pay for this. I am going to pay you the price for the economic class and not the business class. I am not as rich as you thought, I am so poor that I am force to work here for just 50% of bonus at the end of the year." I said after we have settle down in the air plane

"You have to pay full price, I am not rich either. even if I am why do I need to pay for you? and i forced to be here for my job as well, we are pretty much the same." He said while reading a newspaper "I am not as glory as everyone thought."

"What the.." fuck "Okay so now what? you are the person who suddenly drag me and lied your ass of and not lining up and..."

"Cut it." He said "You are going to pay me or you know what will happen."

"What!?" What will he do?

"I am going to kiss you in public and the paparazzi will be following you for the rest of your life."

"ARGHHH!" I teared "Why must this always happen on me? I have been working so hard and i finally got a new apartment and thought of changing to a better car and now why this? I am suppose to work hard and earn more but now i just used up more than a month salary of mine. bastard. what kind of beast i met!"

"Hey, stop crying.." He said "I don't mean it."

"You can just pay the econ price, don't cry please." Why did she cry? oh god, it was a joke.

"sobsob." I looked at him with my huge eyes full of tears "Why me? Why must all the bad things always happen on me? I want a better life and i always work harder than everyone else. how many graphic designer dont mind being a part time photographer for the company as well? I spend more than 20 hours per-week just to support my side business and I hardly have time for myself. and now i bump into you who are trying to rob me."

"Oh please, is okay really. I am sorry..." Oh god what did he do?

"Excuse me, a lady told us that you are on Honeymoon with your wife and this is from the crews." An air stewardess placed a piece of chocolate brownie to us. "Happy honeymoon."

"Thank you." He said "Oh come, lets have some cake, dont cry please."

"I am not taking chocolate."I said "I.. am on diet"

He hold my hand and said "bones and bones. If i were blind i will thought that I am holding a skeleton. eat some and smile." He showed a cute face that made me laughed.

"What an idiot." I whispered

"As long as you are not crying." He said

"If you ever see me anywhere next week, please don't tell anyone you know me." I said "Is not like you gonna recognize me but still please. we are stranger."

"Oh no, i will remember your face for sure."

"Please forget me." Oh no, please leave me alone!

"I thought i am good looking. why not? are you attached? or you...?"

"no. I don't want to hook up with any client of mine." and a beast like you.

"Huh?"

"You will know when we meet again."

"But you are my wife." He smiled "Everyone in the air plane think that."

"No."

"Lets make a deal. I will pay for your apartment and your new car?"

"Do I look like a hooker!?"

"No."

"So?"

"I was just joking"

"Is not funny"

"but you look like a little princess to me." he said "I like you." He whisper to me

to be continue~ yes, fairytale is back. =D

No comments: