Sunday, December 12, 2010

my princess 3

"She is awake" Elliot said

"Finally, oh dear, are you okay?" Ally asked

"Yes, I think I am just too tired." I smiled "No big deal"

"Why is everyone still here? what's the time now?" I Asked again

"4am." Dave answered and passed me a glass of water "We are waiting for the polices"

"It has been 5 hours, and they are still not here yet." Danny complained

"I think is here." A man said "it ought to be here, look at this place, is empty." and they waked in

"The polices are here, like finally" Elliot mocked

"So, what's up?" the police officer asked

"I made a new year resolution that I am to meet a new friend everyday, so i called the police!" Elliot mocked angrily "It's obvious isn't!?" this place is being robbed! dumb ass!

"Oh okay, so it's empty?" The police said again

"Un huh!?" Stella made a sound "Are you idiot!? someone robbed this place!"

"Any clue who will it be?" the police officer asked

"Oh come on now! what the hell is wrong with you, if we know who might it be, we don't need you!" Dave cried "Not to mention that we have waited for more than 3 hours!"

"Okay, chill man." The police said "Hey, I know you people, you guys are.."

"Whatever is it, get your job done ASAP. We are tired!" Dave cried

"We will need to delay everything." Stella whispered "Alexis need to rest as well, we made her work too much these days."

"Is okay, Stella, i understand that the holidays are here and rushing projects and..."

"Whatever is it, we don't even have a studio." Said Elliot

Everyone was silent. No one knows what to do.

"We wont be free soon" Dave said "Each of us that others commercial to rush by xmas and the world tour is happening soon, we need to practice as well."

"Let me call a friend of mine, may be he might be able to help." I said "He is a professional photographer."

"But, most of the studios are fully booked" Ally said

"We have to try, I will call him." I said "Don't worry, he is a very nice guy, he was my teacher once."

"but it's 4am now." Stella said

"I am pretty sure he is still awake." I took my phone and made the call

"Dav! Thank god you are awake" I said

"What's up?" David asked over the phone

I told him what happened.

"I can borrow you some equipment and you can get it done in your empty studio?"

"No, because the police need to investigate the place for 3 days."

"How about you new apartment? Isn't it empty still?" He suggested "I am sorry Alex, all of the studios are fully booked but i think you can do something on your empty apartment and I can give you a hand if you need."

"Oh my god! You are awesome! Why didn't I thought of it. Thanks man!"

"Awesome huh?" Elliot said

"This is not the time to be jealous!" I said

"I am not..."

"Is enough both of you. please. what's the plan?" Danny said

"I guess I have to lend you guys my empty apartment." I said "But i dont know will it works well, hopefully it will."

"Are you serious?" Dave asked Elliot

"Pretty sure I am." Elliot said "Actually, I am very."

"Good." Dave said

No comments: