Friday, December 10, 2010

my princess 2

"Sir, here's your hot towel for refreshment." The air stewardess said and passed him a smoking hot towel. She stare at me, who was still asleep on that person's, oh sorry, my husband's shoulder. "Erm, Mis..."

"Is okay, just passed it to me" he said then collected the hot towel from the air stewardess "Hey..hey.." He whispered to me to wake me up.

"Mmmm?" I looked up and "Ouch!" My head hit his chin.

"OUCH! Luckily i have a real chin if i were to plastic my chin like the rest did i would have a weird chin by now. god, it hurts!" he cried

"Sorry.." I quickly apologized and he passed me the hot towel

"We are almost reaching, stop sleeping." he said "it annoyed me"

"Whatever." I said angrily

and we did not talk until the flight landed, and we left the flight and pretended that we never know each other.

"Seems like you are going to stop complaining about not having a boyfriend from now." Ally said from my back

"Shut up. This is not that kinda thing should be happening plus why didn't you save me just now?" I asked

"Why should i?" she asked

"HE basically kidnapped me!"

"You mean your husband?" She teased and laughed

"no, i was talking about my father!" I answered angrily.

"You know we will have to work with them and for you will need to work with them for 2 weeks."

"I am not doing this, please Ally." I begged "I love you boss, you are so pretty, smart, not so tall but still taller than me, and you are like the best of the world..."

"I know, but sorry is not gonna work." she replied
________________________________________

"Bro, who was the girl sat beside you just now?" Dave asked (Dave from lost)

"My wife." He said and smiled

"Come on bro, give me a break. All of us are not allowed to be in a relationship not to mention about marrying."

"Fine. Someone interesting I met in the airport."

"Guessed so!"

"How about you, huh?" He asked "Your ring girl."

"I got rejected. didn't I told you that?""

"Asked her out! for dinner, lunch, tea, breakfast, movie and whatever!"

"We know who we are and what will happen if anyone finds out."

"Come on! Danny is married and no one knows about it." He said "The best part is he is going to be a daddy soon. is not like we cant do it, it really depends on do we want it."

"If i have to be in a secrete relationship with Stella, I rather not being in one." Dave said "There is no point, forbidden love might sound fun at first but when time goes on is a very different thing." Dave added "Especially you, the youngest and cutest and the most likeable one. Unless you are really in love then be a man and face it. People like us don't have the credit to fool around because it will hurt them more than any other guys when it has exposed to the public."

Dave walked away and left him alone in the studio

"Come on Alexis, you can do it! Face him and knock him down!" Said Ally "For your new apartment!"

"For my apartment!!" I said and walked into the studio and saw him alone sitting on a wooden box

"Where are the rest?" I asked

"Who are you?" He asked. Dave is right, he didn't want to hurt her in anyway, she is a nice and hard-working girl. I shouldn't be doing that.

"Huh?"Wait, is he keeping his promise? he looks like he is but why is he staring at him in this way? "Oh sorry, I am your photographer."

"Hi, I am Elliot."

"I will get the rest of them. We got no assistance today because of the airport.."

"Is okay, I will do my best today." I said to avoid he mention about the airport thingy.

"Right, I will get them." He said and walked out the studio

Shouldn't I be happy? This is what I want, unknowing him. Why do I somehow feeling sad? damn!

"Isn't she..?" Dave was about to ask

"No, I dont know her." He said

"Great." Dave said and understood him

"Excuse me miss..!" Danny waved his hand in front of her face

"Oh sorry." Yes, I will be your photographer today and I don't have any assistance today except for my boss Ally and Stella, I believe all of you have met her before. We will do our best on this, but due to the lack of assistances, we hope that you guys won't be needing too many thing..." As for creating trouble. Sigh, can I do it? Ally and Stella wont be helping much for sure and how on earth will i dare to order my boss to help me, right? Looking at them makes me feel headache, a bunch of troubles with good looking faces. damn!

"Alex, I will help you, dont think you are tall enough to adjust the lighting." Stella laughed and helped me

"Thanks." I said "More to the left please."

"No problem"

"Can you guys stand closer to each other?" I asked and started the shooting section. Thank god nothing goes wrong, if I am good enough, I will only need to face them a week and everything will be done.

After hours of shooting section.

"Stop!" Danny cried "please, i am hungry."

"Oh it is 9pm now." Ally said "Lets call it a day and continue it tomorrow?"

"Erm.. okay." Oh why!? I want to finish it ASAP!

"Lets go for dinner guys, my treat!" Said Stella

"Great please, I am starving." Danny said

while everyone was walking out the studio.

"Ally, Can i not go? I am rather tired today." I whisper

"Are you..."

"No, Ally please don't mention about it again."

"Okay okay. relax girl."

"Alex, someone is looking for you." Stella turned to me and said and i saw a rather annoying face but whatever is it, he is my last hope to get out of this situation

"Look, i got a date with my... friend."

"date!?" Ally was shocked because the last time Alex told her that this guy is the not her cup of tea and for god sake he wont be anyone's cup of tea anyway.

"A friend! just normal dinner.. erm no, supper.. whatever is it, not going.."

"Oh invite your friend along Alex, we are going to your favourite place."

"But....but.."

"Is okay Alex, I can join them." the annoying face said

"Erm.. fine.." damn, is not about you at all
_____________________________

This is getting weird. he is sitting right in front of me and the annoying guy is next to me. Very annoying. damn!

"Can i get your drinks first?" the waiter asked

"Iced Green Tea please." I ordered

"No, Hot for her." the annoying said

"Why!?" I asked.

"is late, shouldnt be drinking cold.."

"Okay." I ended his conversation before he continues. annoying.

"What do you want to eat." the annoying asked

"Saba.."

"But it will be full of bones." annoying said

"Oh for god sake!" Elliot cried "You are acting like her father instead of her boyfriend."

"What?" The annoying was shock

"Please don't tell me you didn't know that your beloved girl friend hates hot drinks and she is not good at hot drinks!" Elliot cried "God damn it! and you this is not fun. How on Earth could I un-know you!?"

"You..!" And the annoying looked at me but i pretend that nothing happened. He was too angry and he left.

"Alex...." Stella whispered

"Huh?" I answered

"Your friend..." Stella was shocked

"You mean her annoying friend?" Ally teased "This teach you a lesson, don't ever lie"

"Whatever is it." I answered as if nothing has happened and the waiter passed me a cup of hot green tea "Excuse me, can you change it to iced?" I smiled

"How could you...?" Elliot stared at me

"What?" I asked "I thought you don't know me? Since when you know that i am not good at hot stuff?"

"When you handed the hot towel, you showed a face that tells it all."

"Hey, you know each other?" Danny asked and laughed

"Come on, Elliot. The manager is not here today, just admit it." Another boy teased

"Whatever is it, is not about her. Is about the guy's face. annoyed me." He said

"Woohooo~ Mr. Cute and Nice Guy is angry" Danny mocked "Come on pal, have a drink. the sake is awesome."

He took over the cup of sake from Danny and drank it all in one breath.

"Oh dear, I haven't order my food yet." I said and smiled. "Excuse me, can i have a Saba fish set?" I don't know why but when I know he was envy, I felt very happy. "Is this your treat Stella? I am very hungry."

"Yes darling, just order whatever you want to eat." Stella said
______________________________

"Oh god I am so full that I can hardly move! my manager wont be happy about this." Danny cried

"Hey Alex, what are you looking for?" Ally asked

"My phone." I answered "I dont remember where did i left it."

"Maybe is in the studio." Dave said

"Oh no! it has to be!" I cried "I am going back"

"But it's 12am now" Stella said

"Is okay, I will drive there." I said and ran to my car

"I will go with you." Elliot pulled my hand
____________________________________

"Gosh.. I wonder where is my phone.." I looked around

"You didnt even turn on your light, do you think..." He turned on the light and he was stunned by what he saw

"Alex!" He cried right before I fall

"OMG! where is everything!?" I cried

"You nearly fall." He said

"Because it used to be a chair around here and everything is gone."

"Yea, is this a robbery?"

"Think so." I said "Thank god i bought my laptops and camera and lenses away just now."

"This is not the time for this."

"True, but i lost my new Iphone4." damn, i just got it last month!

"Alex, what is this?" He took the piece of paper that left on the floor

"Open it." She said

Dear Stella,

I took everything away from you. you will be a big losser now! You wont be able to complete your job on time this round!

Love,
xx

"Your phone." He passed my phone to me

"Oh where did you.."

"on the floor, it was on top of the paper."

"She is kind enough to leave me my new phone." I said and got a stare from Elliot

"Dave! Is she with you?" He asked

"Who?"

"Come on! Your girl friend, Stella! come over to the studio now." He said "Something interesting happened."

"How interesting is this? Seriously, tell me about it." I said "My bonus, apartment, car.. sigh.. If we cant complete this on time then the client will be very angry especially your boss! and everyone will be in trouble."

"i can imagine that." he sat on the floor

"I heard you guys are not allowed to be in a relationship? what a shame." I asked and sat next to him

"We are but not in public." He said

"You guys are annoying, in fact very but i was very surprise today."

"Because we are on ourself today. we are different without our manager."

"understandable." I said

"I am tired, I wanna go home." I said

"New apartment?"

"Nope, I am staying with my sister now but soon i will be moving out. I cant be a free loader forever. I have been staying with my sister long enough is time to be independent and my sister is not alone, she has a family, sometimes I feel rather weird to be there."

"True. How old are you?" He asked

"24." I answered "You?"

"26"

"Oh god!" Stella cried "What on earth.."

"Someone left you a msg" I said and rose

"Alex!" I heard Elliot cried but i was too tired, i can't stand it anymore. I think I fainted.

to be continue....

No comments: