Saturday, August 22, 2009

Let's see


People were staring at her, her graceful way of walking, her beautiful and not to forget her limited edition handbag. she walked gracefully like a model walking on the stage to the coffee stand and ordered her coffee. she smiled while the baristas preparing her coffee. she gracefully and elegantly handed over the coffee and someone knocked her and pull her along with him.

"OMG!" She cried "help!! what's going!?" She was so worried and she notice the man was not pulling her hand but her limited edition handbag's handles! "Oh no!! let go!"She cried again "I said let go!!"

he ignored her and continue running as fast as he can

"I said let go!!! I will run with you! Let go!!!" She cried again and run as fast as him just to avoid loosen the handles or even afraid of the handles detached from the bag

"Arhh!" She cried

She fall on the ground and her handbag's handles were both broken! The man stopped threw her bag away and pull her hand and continue running

"Leave me alone!! My handbag!! My handbag!!!" She cried

after running for 5 minutes, he finally stopped. Eiffel tower was besides them but she didnt noticed that but looking at the both handles on her hands.

"You... you... bastard!" She cried "My limited edition handbag! do you know how much i paid for that!?" She asked "Not only paid for the bag but also the people, the wines! do yo know how much was it!?"

He didnt not answered her but bought 2 bottles of mineral water from the stall besides and passed a bottle to her.

"You..." She handed the water and drank half of it "You bloody fool! what do you want!? you threw my handbag away! omg! my LV card holder and my purse! you... you... son of a bitch! my handbag, my purse, my cardholder not to mention my blackberry!" she was so angry and she punched on his chest as hard as she can but he doesnt feel the pain at all.

He didnt say a word but sat down on a concrete sitter. and drink his mineral water calmly.

"Say something!" She walked to him and cried

He looked at her and he said "Send the bill to my office." he handed a name card to her

"Steven Young!?" She was stoned and she looked at him and finally she recognize is the famous photographer. She was stunned and stoned. Is him! the one that started off with his model career and turned into a famous photographer. Wait! but this doesnt mean he can do that to her!

"I dont care who are you! my handbag is limited edition. you did not only spoilt it but also threw it into the river. They only produced 5000 of these handbags and each one is handmade and different from each other! and not to mention there are only one is selling in France which is the one you threw into the river just now!" She said

He choked the water he was drinking. Did he just threw that fuc*ing handbag into the river!? Oh damned! what should he do!? damned! what should he do!?

While he was in deep thought another man walked over.

"Steven, i lost! damned how can you won again!?" The other man said

"What!?" Is a race!? Why did he pulled her along then?

"Oh what's up with this beautiful lady?" The other man asked

"I was running and i dont even know why did i pulled her along." Honestly, he doesnt know. god, save him.

"WHAT!?" She cried "You dont know!? and you spoilt my handbag and threw it into the river along with all my purse, cardholder, cellphone and etc!?"

"Look, it wasnt my fault." He try to get rid of responsible

"Are you crazy!?" She cried again

"You are looking like a mad women now." He said wanted to calm her down but

"Mad women!? You son of a bitch!" She was very angry "I want back my limited edition handbag and all the contacts in cell and.. and..." oh god, her channel lipsticks! damned.

"I am not going to pay you back." He cried "If you are unhappy about it, sue me." She cant charge him right? what limited edition? even his sister wants that he couldnt get it for her. even if he sells his kidney, he cant get it.

"What!? Sue you!?" Can she open a case like that!?

"I dare you to sue me!" He cried. damned.. what if she really sues him?

She was silent and he wanted to walked away and she pulled him

"Dont ever think of running away! I used more than 20k to get that bag! You dont go!!" She cried "Sue you? Im goin to kill you!" She grabbed the knife on the hotdog stall wanted to freak him out

"Dont.. cool down..." He was scared. what kinda crazy women was this!? "Steady..."

"I tell you, if you dont think of something i am going to kill you!" She cried

"Kill me!?" He cried

"Yes!"

"Help! Someone is dying here!" The girl at the hot dog stand cried and 2 police walked over and numbers of people and camera flash appeared thanks to the famous face of his.

"What's going on?" The police asked

"She wanted to kill this gentleman." Said the girl

"Gentleman!?" wtf

"Is that true?" The policed asked her with the knife on her hand

"....." She was silent

In the minute the police wanted to lock her, he said something and everyone stoned.

"What!?" She asked again

"She is my wife." He said "She was angry because i went home late last night."

"She just wanted to freak me out with the knife." He said

"You are his wife?" The police asked

"Err..."

"Both of you don lie! i can check your status in the watever department"

"No.. we are getting married very soon." He said "She is my lived in girl friend"

"Look at the ring on her hand!"

"Ring!?" Damn! she bought it herself from tiffany and co!

"she is wearing it on her right hand."

"Honey, what is wrong with you? should be on the left." He said

"I..." She was to stunned to talk

"Hmmp?"

"yes.. i was too angry when you walked in just now. so i simply put it on my hand" She said "I didnt notice it was my right hand.. do you mind place it back to the left for me?" She said and whisper to him "Like how people do it in the movie"

"You.." He kneel down and place on the left hand of hers "Look, we are good."

"Both of you know that lying to the police is wrong and will be charge?"

"Of course!"

"Famous people like you! shouldnt be lying! i expect to see your wedding ceremony in the paper!"

"nonono.. it will just be a small ceremony..." He said "family only..."

"A small ceremony in milan" She added

"What!?" Is she crazy? telling the press all this shit!? didnt she know is just a damn lie?

"Milan!? Mr. Young, are you going to get married in Milan? Where and When?" Asked the reporter

"Answer them, since you are getting married so soon. i expect you have arranged."

"Erm..." He was stunned "Next week... Next Saturday!" Let see who will be in big trouble!

No comments: