Friday, August 13, 2010

it's gonna rain again 1

the rain was so heavy that i couldnt see what's in front of me. i was running along the street without an umbrella. i heard people screaming but why? i look behind and i felt on the floor.
_______________________________________________

it was a day that rains cats and dogs. i was walking and i heard a women yelled. i stopped and i realized something light knocked me down.
______________________________________________

"Ouch.." my ass hurt. she said and thought.

she wonder what did she knocked down. she cant even see who is in front of her, she got no choice but yelled "Im sorry to whoever i knocked down." and she realized some was touching her back, she screamed and rose from the floor, however, someone was pulling her long pants. She realized she was sitting on a human! she quickly jumped away and ran.

"Did i just knocked a guy down and sat on his cheast!?" She whisper
______________________________________

"Did she just knocked me down and ran away?" He asked himself and slowly he rose. "shit, my back is hurt!" what on earth is going on!?

He walked into the nearest cafe and sat down.

"Welcome." A familiar voice said "I will be right there with you."

He tried really hard in searching his memory, who the hell does this voice belongs to.

"Sorry sir, i just caught the rain so i spent some time on changing." she said and turned around

"I remember the back of hers, it was the girl just now!" He thought

"May I take your order sir?" She asked and smiled

"Oh yea.. just a long black." he said and smiled

"You look familiar..." she said

"Yea, you knocked me down in the rain just now." He said and smiled again

"Oh my god, it was you!?" She cried

"yea, i didnt want to tell you coz you seemed freaked out in the rain just now."

"Oh my god." she is embarrassed but not freaked out.

"Is okay." he smiled "How much is the coffee?"

"Oh no, just take it.. please, is my treat."

"But.."

"No, no.. just take it..like please take it." she didnt dare to look at him

will be continue. will end at chp 3! promise!

No comments: