Friday, July 16, 2010

i wonder...

i stepped into the restaurant and i saw my sisters were already there waiting for me.

"You are late." said my sister

"As usual" followed by Zoe, a friend of my sister.

"I dont mean to, it was just.." I stopped and starred at a new face and wonder who is he.

"Is okay, just quickly order will do." Said my sister "we are starving cause of you."

I wonder who is he and why no one bother to introduce him?
___________________________

"Wao! for once you are early." teased my sister.

I was early for the lunch today because i couldn't sleep last night. There are so many thoughts in my mind. my relationship is certainly in a very dangerous stage. Everyone tells me that i am still young there are tons of guys out there waiting for me. However, i dont feel like giving up and i hate being all alone again.

"Kid! are you listening!?" My sister cried and slapped my head

"Oh.. yea, listening." I answered and saw the guy from the other day again. who is he?

After our lunch, I went to the washroom when i came out i realized he left. I cant stop thinking who is he even i dont really remember his face.

"I am going to the washroom" My sister said

"Why didnt you go with me just now!?" I asked

My sister ignored me and walked to the direction of the washroom with her friend Zoe and left me alone. I walked into the kitchen of the restaurant. This restaurant belongs to a friend of my sister and i know almost everyone working here.

"Cindy." I cried

Cindy is the chef of this place. Before that she was a chef in the hotel my sister is working.

"Oh dear, you are here." answered Cindy "What's up?" She asked while packing up the kitchen.

"Lunch is over huh?" I asked

"Yea. finally." She said

"What's brothering you?" She asked

"Oh nothing." I tried to avoid having any eye contact with her, i dont think is the right time to discuss about my relationship now "Hey cin, do you know who is the guy." I tried to change the topic

"Who?" Asked Cindy

"The guy, the new guy who joined us for lunch just now."

"Oh, you mean Luc?"

"I dont know his name, the blacked hair guy."

"Yea, Luc." She answered "Im not very sure as well, if im not wrong he is a chef in the hotel your sister is working."

"chef?" as i thought so, that's the first impression i had on him anyway.

"Yea, i am too not so sure about it, perhaps you should ask your sister yourself."

"HA-HA, who cares, just curious. is not like my sister will be in love with him or whatever." I said and reminded my self that my sister is a lesbian.
________________________

"Hey." A man said

"Oh.." The guy

"Harriet's sister?" He asked

"Yea." What is he doing here?

"A tall latte please." He ordered "What do you want?" he asked me

"Oh.. is ok, i will.."

"No, i will treat you." He said with a smile

"erm.. well a tall Hot chocolate with low fat milk." I answered

"Are you having here?" He asked

"Yes, but i would like to have a take away cup." I said

"Ok." He answered "So are you studying around here?"

"Oh no, i am seeing my friend in half an hour time."

"Me too, perhaps we could have a sit then." He suggested

"Yea, why not." I answered

We were silent and i stared at him. he is not that bad actually. he looks like an Eurasian. is this why he has a French name?

"Hey.." He said and wave in front of my eyes

"Oh.. sorry, i was lost in my thought."

"haha.. i guess so." he laughed

"hey, erm.. can I ask you a question?"

"Please."

"What is your name?" I asked, i have act like i know nth right? or else i will ended up be some despo who spy him.

"Luc, that's my name and im a pilot." He said "I know your name is Ariel."

"Oh yea, my sister must have mentioned me." Pilot!? isnt he a chef? stupid cindy gave me the wrong information.

"Of coz, you are her youngest sister."

"Is nice to know that." I said.

"Hey Luc, how are you related to my sister?" I finally asked

"erm.." he took a pen and star drawing two circle in the tissue "This is me and your sisters and.."

"Hey Luc!" he was about the explain a guy with browned hair cried

"Hey!" he answered "Perhaps we could have dinner tonight?" he asked

"Erm.. ok?" i felt like my blushing. oh god.

"Dress casually, we will talk about it." He said and walked away to his friend.

Dress casually? does it mean i have got no chance at all? i asked myself.


No comments: