Sunday, July 19, 2009

So what that we are different? chp 10

"i am stuck!" she said and flung herself backward to the back of the chair

she walked out to the balcony of her apartment.

"Yo, Tif what are you doing here?" Steven asked with a cigarette on his hand

"im stuck." she said "i am lost."

"the office design you are working on?" he asked

"yeah."

"i thought you did a mood board?"

"I found it impossible for me to bring the feeling i want to 3D." she said

"we arent suppose to share our idea." he said "Or else i will give you a hand"

"i know, because if i were to share with you, you might be ended up doing the same thing as mine." she said "is not like you are a copy cat but it will eventually lead you to. i understand that."

"i would love to help you if im not your classmate." he said "im lost too.." he walked into his apartment and came out with 2 cans of beers

"Take one, relax." he said "there're 5 more days."

"True..." She said

"I heard you found a housemate?" She asked

"Yup, an engineering student from our uni, is an Eurasian." he said and drank his beer "quite good looking but not as good as your greek god friend."

"Ohh.." she simply answered

"i thought you know him. he is very famous in the campus." he said

"because he is good looking?" she asked

"yup and also, because he is a problem creator with a good result."

"oh no.. he is nothing good then." she said

"oh no.. he is a very good friend." he defended his housemate " he might be creating tons of problems to the lecturers but no his friends. i knew him since i was in high school."

"Really?"

"Of coz! how bad can I be?" A young man said and walked out

"Oh is you!" Is the man she saw in the coffee house

"Yup is me!" the young man said

"I never know you are from our Uni." she said

"now you know, Im Eliot." he said

"I am Tiffany." she answered with a smile

they were silent for about a minute

"Steven, i saw an alive greek god the other day!" he said

"When?" Steven asked

"If im not mistaken should be 2 days before." He answer

"It was a friend of Tif."

"WHAT!? I want to know him!" Cried Eliot "He was so damn good looking!"

"I want to know him too..." Said Steven

"i thought guys are only interested in pretty girls." she said

"Not a guy that looks like a god!" He answered

"He is an Architect." She said

"OMG! how can he be so good looking and with a cool job!? Life is so unfair." Said Eliot

"His name was Terrius right?" asked Steven

"Yea"

"Terrius!?" He cried again

"What now?"

"Is he one of the people who award as the rising star of Asia!?" He asked "You know... Terrius the Architect that based in Japan."

"I have no idea where is he based." she said "Besides he doesnt look like a Japanese."

"Based in Japan, i didnt said he is a Japanese."

"Oh come on! go ask him is it him!" Said Steven

"I never know he is that successful."

"Tif! if it is him, 3 of us might get a fantastic job after our graduation!"

"I will ask, dont be over excited!" She said "I need to sleep now. bye" and she walked into her apartment

_________________________________________

"Why are you staring at me in such a weird way?" He asked

"I am wondering...." She couldn't put into words

"What?" He said "Why do I look like a greek god?"

"That's part of it." She said

"Thanks to my parents." He said "However, might not be a good thing"

"Why!?" She asked

"When you are too good looking, people will only notice your outlook and not what are you capable with."

"So they neglected your talent?" She asked

"When i was first at work, they did." He answered and place a piece of fresh salmon to his mouth "However, after so many years of hard work. not anymore."

"You are so good looking, even my guy friends are dying to meet you." She said

"Is it!?" He laughed "I am so happy to hear that!"

"You actually enjoy people praise you."

"Why not? good looking might be a trouble sometimes, but when people praise you, you should be happy." He said "no point showing them a sour face."

"What's your hobby actually?" She asked

"Erm.. " He paused "Im pretty boring."

"I can imagine." She said "good looking people are normally boring."

"I enjoy snapping picture of buildings and people. Reading. and maybe the Internet is a huge part of my free time. I enjoy online games a lot."

"You sounded like a stupid kid." She said and laughed

"Whatever." He said "How about you?"

"I dont have a hobby, because i hardly have free time. when i have any free time, i will sleep!"

"That's what an art student will do when they are free. " He said "because they hardly have free times"

"Yeap."

"Do you often travel to Japan?" She asked carefully

"Most of the time, I will be working there." he answered

"So, that guy was you..." she said

"Who?"

"Rising star award.."

"Oh.. yea." He said "Is me."

"Cool." She said

"Do you want an autograph?" He mocked "Or i should sign on that naked angel in your notebook?"

"How can you read my notebook without my permission!?" She asked

"You lost it and I found it." He said "If i dont read it i wont know it's yours."

She was silent

"Are dying to see me naked." He said with a wicked smile

"No! I did it out of boredom." She said

"You actually have the time to imagine me naked." He answered

"I have nothing to do." She said

"shouldnt you spend those time to sleep? since you normally dont have much time to rest.."

"I... I.." She drew it while he was asleep in the airplane, but how could she tell him that?


"I am a good kisser." He said

"You pervert!"

"I am just telling you what am i good at. " He teased her "but you imagine that im naked... who is worst?"

"I am..." She answered softly

He laughed out loud and said "Kiddo.."

No comments: