Saturday, June 28, 2008

The moment....



here's a short documentary of my high school band competition. it's on 2004. we lost, but we are proud of ourselves: the effort we put in, the time we sacrifice, and the bond which remains forever. thinking back those days, i smiled.

people are different, but we are the same. with the same goals, same interest, we soar higher than everyone else! our heart being together as one, accomplished hard tasks, overcame the unexpected, nourished relationships with quarrels, fights, warnings, laughters, tears, shouts, screams etc.

i was once a band member. i am a band member. once and ever. =)
i miss band. each time i look at the photos, videoclips of our competitions, music sheets, my band nametag, the conductor stick my juniors gave me as a birthday present last year over and over again, the memories of us hand-in-hand doing great performances are still fresh in mind. band made my high school year glamorous, i would say that. and, i doubt none of the band members will disagree with me.

feel our heat of love to band in the videoclip. spot me! haha. i appeared once before end. ;)

**** i know this is not a story. the videoclip tales all! =)

No comments: