Monday, May 19, 2008

joke in s'pore

i've blogged this in another blog d.. but wanna tell u all bout it too.. :P
actually i dun have to go s'pore... =( which i can drink with my frens.. omg.. i was so dumb n i sacrifice my drinkin nite.. :P ok.. im NOT an alcoholic ok... just... u knw la.. once in a while..with close frens and chat... :P

i've experience it like first time in my life ok.. haha.. i went to seven-11 and the cashier wanted to check my IC.. lol.. what i bought? lol.. haha... i bought a mini size of Jack Daniel's with cola and starbucks.. like its so unique that we dont have it here... i went to the cashier about to pay...here it goes..

Cashier: erm.. this is alcohol.. (she pointed JD)
me: erm.. i know...
C: Are you 18?
M: erm.. yea...
C: can i see your IC ? ( giving me d look like i CON her)
M: there.. ( give her my Msian IC)
She look at my ic and look at me n look at my ic again.. and take a calculator to count my age.. i saw her pushing the keys like 2008-1990.. hahaha... and she returned my IC and she scan the drink and gave it to me.. i laughed and asked shaun i look that young a?...i told my parents they laughed.. my dad said i should play along like act stupid.. lol..

Honestly,Do i look that young?? that you need to check like sooo detail... lol..
like really 1st time can...
even i buy 16 bottles of Heineken in KL they don't check also.. like i bought cigarette in Sierramas for my dad also they dont check.. when she asked for my IC.. i felt super weird knw.. like huh.. IC? for what..
i wanted to buy like a carton of Jack daniel's haha... like to sell? or collect.. :P

i went to this shop called the Candy Empire(if im not worng).. *TADAH*OMG.. its heaven there... CHOCOLATE..CHOCOLATE..CANDY..CANDY..CHIPS..CHIPS.. i saw the liquor chocolate.. but they dont have jack daniel's one.. =( they got jim Beam and Teacher's... i didnt tried that liquor before so didnt buy.. :P

turkish delight is rose flavor jelly-like coated with chocolates... its kinda nice. but u knw the 1 in movie Narnia? if u member the stupid boy betrayed his brother for turkish delight.. that 1 look nicer.. :P i want to try tht...

so yea.. i got my mini jack daniel's and starbucks and my turkish delight.. super happy.. =)

No comments: